Hard Hat Tours of The Estates at Quail Run
Every Sunday From 1 P.M. to 4 P.M. For the Next Three Weeks
Interested in buying a lot to build your custom home in a developing community?
Churchill Classics is now selling finished homes on the final lots remaining in the Quail Run community in North Potomac-Darnestown, MD. 16 estate-sized lots ranging from ¾ acres to over 2 acres are available. These cul-de-sac homesites overlook rolling fields, woods, and/or ponds.
Attend a hard hat tour of the available homesites at The Estates at Quail Run between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. on one of the following dates:
- Sunday, May 1
- Sunday, May 8
- Sunday, May 15
Chandler Model—Lot 17
12906 Quail Run Court
Darnestown, MD 20878
Spec Home—Lot 11
12909 Quail Run Court
Darnestown, MD 20878
Choose From Three Premium Floorplans
Each model is available in three sizes, depending on the structural options selected:
- 3,800 to 4,000 square feet
- 4,400 to 4,600 square feet
- Over 5,000 square feet
The homes are a minimum of 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths with 10-foot ceilings on the main level and 9-foot ceilings on the upper and lower levels.
Customization Options for Your Quail Run Home
All models come standard with a roughed-in elevator shaft and pit. Whether you want an elevator now or in the future, you can comfortably age in place in your Quail Run home.
Additional customization options include:
- Basement finishing
- Bump-out additions
- Main-level bedrooms
- Third-floor lofts/bedroom suites
- Screened porches
One size does not fit all, and Churchill Classics will ensure they can have a design that fits your needs, even if a little tweaking is necessary.
The finished homes will most likely range from $1.7 million to $2.3 million and above.
More Information About Available Homesites
Click the link above for:
- A site plan to show the 10 lots along Quail Run Drive and Quail Run Court that are being offered first. The six Scarlet Oak Drive lots are part of the second sales phase.
- Lot 16 is SOLD, and Lot 20 is on hold.
- Churchill Classics has broken ground on Lot 17, the Chandler model, and Lot 11, the Mille spec home. Both are expected to be completed by summer 2022 and are available for contract.
- A base pricing sheet for each model offered on the various lots. Note that prices are subject to change as materials and subcontractors may raise prices quarterly.
- A preliminary lot study for our initial phase that outlines which models can fit on the lots and the available structural options for each.
- Square footage calculations of each model and structural options.
- Floorplans and renderings of the Chito, Millie, and Chandler models.
- A list of standard features.
All lots are serviced by public water through WSSC and will have septic systems based on the number of bedrooms the lot is approved for, namely 4, 5, and 6 bedrooms. All lots have gas supply through Washington Gas and electric supply through Pepco.
We are working with several approved lenders to offer buyers different options for construction-to-permanent loans.
Unlike regular mortgage loans, which are only granted on existing structures, a construction-to-permanent loan has only one closing when you purchase the land you’re set to build on.
The loan acts like a line of credit during the takedown and construction phases. Churchill Classics will pay for the loan’s monthly carry costs until the substantial completion of your home.
You, your lender, and the builder will work together throughout the process to request the amount you need to be drawn. You only draw what you need, and interest is only charged on the drawn amount.
When the building is complete and inspected, the loan automatically converts to a permanent mortgage loan.
Call Michael P. Rose at (301) 637-2617 or email MPRose57@aol.com for more information.
FIND THE PROPERTY YOU NEED.PROPERTY SEARCH
CONTACT US TODAY
Featured Real Estate Listings
Under ContractFlex (Condo)100 Executive Drive,
PRICE REDUCED!!! Reliable investment property, fully leased. Excellent location right off 606, adjacent to Dulles Airport. This flex/office condo is Unit #2, and is divided into two units, each just under 5,000 SF. The First floor is built out as office/warehouse, and the Second floor is office.VIEW LISTING
Residential 20700 Ashburn Station Pl,
Ashburn, VA 20147
Beautifully renovated and meticulously maintained, this fabulous brick colonial is located in one of historic Ashburn's most desirable neighborhoods and sought-after school pyramids - Cedar Lane/Trailside/Stone Bridge! Gracefully sited on a premium corner lot (nearly half an acre), this property showcases all the distinctive details you are looking for.VIEW LISTING