Buying a Home in Cleveland Park, District of Columbia
One of the most important decisions you’ll make is buying a home—whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or you’re just looking for a new place for you and your family. It’s a process that requires a dedicated attention to detail and thorough understanding of the real estate in the area, and the real estate agents at Coakley Realty have been cultivating this kind of experience and expertise for more than two decades.
No matter where you are in the process of buying a home in Cleveland Park, DC, the highly experienced professionals at Coakley Realty can help you find the perfect home! Contact us today to get started!
How We Help You Find the Perfect Home
There is a lot to consider when buying a new home—you want to be sure your new place is going to fit in seamlessly with your lifestyle and needs. That’s why the professional services of a real estate agent with Coakley Realty can be so beneficial! We can help you:
- Find the perfect location – we’ll take everything into account, such as school districts, safety, income levels, and more.
- Find the right lot – do you need a big backyard? Do you want a wooded lot or a pool? Our real estate agents know how to find what you’re looking for.
- Find the right size home – our team can take your specific needs, including square footage, the number of levels and bedrooms, and more into account when narrowing down your choices so you’re always looking through the best of the best.
- Find the right price – we know price matters when buying a home in Cleveland Park, DC. That’s why the real estate agents with Coakley Realty always find homes that are in your price range.
- Understand home buying procedures – this includes things like HOAs, insurance, home inspections, and more.
Coakley Realty has more than 23 years of experience buying homes in this area, so our real estate agents have a thorough understanding of the market and what’s available for different budgets, family sizes, and needs. Contact us today to learn more about buying a home in Cleveland Park, DC.
Additional Real Estate Services
If you’re buying a home in Cleveland Park, DC and need additional real estate services, Coakley Realty is happy to help! Not only do we assist you with finding the right home, we also provide the following real estate services:
- Home listings
- Open houses
- Potential buyer walk-throughs
- Buyer broker representation
- Real estate appraisals
- Investment properties purchases
- Real estate tax appeals
- Land development
No matter what your real estate needs are, the professionals at Coakley Realty have you covered.
Choose Coakley Realty When You’re Buying a Home in Cleveland Park, DC
When it comes to buying a home in the Washington, DC Metropolitan area, no one knows your options and possibilities better than Coakley Realty. We can help you through every step of the buying process, including helping you sell your previous home if necessary! If you’re interested in buying a home in Cleveland Park, DC, contact Coakley Realty today!
FIND THE PROPERTY YOU NEED.PROPERTY SEARCH
CONTACT US TODAY
Featured Real Estate Listings
Commercial 841 SLIGO AVE,
SILVER SPRING, MD 20910
Rare opportunity to buy and develop in the downtown Silver Spring area. This two story building is currently for sale or for lease. The property consists of a 13,650 SF office building situated on 25,500 SF lot. Currently zoned CR this property offers commercial and residential development opportunities.VIEW LISTING
Residential 9636 BEMAN WOODS WAY,
POTOMAC, MD 20854
SPECTACULAR light filled PARDOE BUILT end unit town home with amazing views and elevator! This 4 level home features gourmet kitchen, butler's pantry, formal dining room, family room, large master suite & 4th floor guest suite/entertaining room complete with roof top deck overlooking manicured lawn. The spacious family room with sunken study opens to private patio and walkway.VIEW LISTING
Residential 3939 VAN NESS ST NW,
WASHINGTON, DC 20016
Charming home in SPECTACULAR American University Park. Spacious home features 3 bedroom, 2 full baths, formal living &dining rooms, bonus room, screened porch & wrap around porch. Amazing driveway & large yard offer endless possibilities. Sought after URBAN location is .5 mile to Tenleytown Metro, & close to parks, restaurants, shops & MORE!VIEW LISTING