Ring in the New Year with a New Home
What is your New Year’s Resolution going to be this year? Do you want to spend fewer nights in front of the TV and more time at the gym? Do you want to read more books or spend more time with family? How about starting off the New Year with a new home? Many people begin their search for a new place to call their own at the beginning of the year. At Coakley Realty, we can help you find the home of your dreams—let us put our 25+ years of experience to work for you this year.
Schedule an appointment! Fill out the form to the right or call 301-340-8700!
Get Professional Help Buying & Selling Your Home!
Nothing makes finding a new home easier than the expert help of a reliable real estate agent. At Coakley Realty, we have many wonderful and experienced agents who are ready to help you find a home that suits all your needs, including location, price, amenities, and more! We’ll make sure you get the best deal possible on your new home, and we can also take care of all of the complicated paperwork that is required.
Here are some of the things we can help you with when purchasing a new home in the upcoming year:
- Finding the perfect location – we’ll take everything into account, such as school districts, safety, income levels, and more.
- Finding the right lot – do you need a big backyard? Do you want a wooded lot or a pool? Our real estate agents know how to find what you’re looking for.
- Finding the right size home – our team can take your specific needs, including square footage, the number of levels and bedrooms, and more into account when narrowing down your choices so you’re always looking through the best of the best.
- Finding the right price – we know price matters when buying a home in Maryland, Northern Virginia, and Washington, DC. That’s why the real estate agents with Coakley Realty always find homes that are in your price range.
- Understanding home buying procedures – this includes things like HOAs, insurance, home inspections, and more.
Let Us Help You Ring in the New Year!
Get your New Year started off right with a new home! We can help you find a home in the MD, VA, or DC area—contact us today to schedule an appointment with one of our agents. Coakley Realty has over 25 years of experience buying and selling homes in the DC metro area.
Contact us online or by phone at 301-340-8700 to make an appointment!
FIND THE PROPERTY YOU NEED.PROPERTY SEARCH
CONTACT US TODAY
Featured Real Estate Listings
Under ContractFlex (Condo)100 Executive Drive,
PRICE REDUCED!!! Reliable investment property, fully leased. Excellent location right off 606, adjacent to Dulles Airport. This flex/office condo is Unit #2, and is divided into two units, each just under 5,000 SF. The First floor is built out as office/warehouse, and the Second floor is office.VIEW LISTING
Residential 20700 Ashburn Station Pl,
Ashburn, VA 20147
Beautifully renovated and meticulously maintained, this fabulous brick colonial is located in one of historic Ashburn's most desirable neighborhoods and sought-after school pyramids - Cedar Lane/Trailside/Stone Bridge! Gracefully sited on a premium corner lot (nearly half an acre), this property showcases all the distinctive details you are looking for.VIEW LISTING
Residential 23400 Woodfield Rd,
Gaithersburg, MD 20882
Mitchell & Best Home on gorgeous 2+ acre lot in Watkins Preserve - a subdision offering 5 additional lots! 5,700 SF (3,934 fin above grade) incl. 4 bdrms, 3.5 baths, 2 car gar, & a full W/O bsmt. 1st fl features office, formal liv& dining rms, gourmet kitchen w/ cntr island, brkfast area & lg family rm w/ FP. Enjoy the gorgeous sunset views from the spacious deck!VIEW LISTING
Residential 5 Purcell Ct,
Potomac, MD 20854
PICTURE PERFECT! Spectacular 4 bedroom, 5 and 1/2 bathroom home located in the sought after McAuley Park neighborhood. This renovated and expanded Cape Cod offers over 5,900 finished SF of living space. Nestled on a 24,000+ SF premium lot backing to parkland, this warm and welcoming home is notable for its high-end finishes and custom decor. Featuring hardwood floors, wainscoting, and recessed lighting throughout, no attention to detail was spared.VIEW LISTING