How Can a Real Estate Agency Help Me?
When looking to purchase a home, you’ll likely hear mention of enlisting the assistance of a real estate agent. But what exactly do you stand to gain with the help of a real estate agency? There are a number of benefits that make all the difference when it comes to the stress and many moving parts that accompany the home buying process.
But in the end, all of that really boils down to one, very important factor: experience. The team at Coakley Realty has been assisting homeowners for nearly a century. And in that time, we’ve helped countless potential homeowners and first-time buyers find their ideal home. But let’s break this down, and give you the full scope of what a real estate agency has to offer!
Looking for real estate agents in DC, Maryland, or Virginia? You can trust the seasoned experts at Coakley Realty! Contact our team today to learn more, or to start benefitting from our experience and skill.
The Benefits of Professional Real Estate Agents
- Local market knowledge. Professional agents know their area. This includes current buying trends, the overall health of the housing market, whether or not you can expect a bidding war, and how to maximize your chances of procuring the home of your dreams. We also have access to a complete database holding information for all homes in the area you’re looking into (MLS), helping you locate exactly what you’re looking for. Knowledge is power in reality, and we have plenty!
- A professional team dedicated to your best interests. When you work with a real estate agent, that agent’s primary goal is to make you happy. This means it is in our best interests to take care of yours! All of our knowledge, experience, skill, and even time is devoted to ensuring you find the perfect home, and the process of procuring it is as smooth as possible.
- An unbiased voice. Purchasing a home can be an emotional experience, regardless of whether you’re a first-timer or a seasoned purchaser. A professional agent adds an unbiased, critical perspective on your potential homes. This means we can help you avoid dangerous or rash decisions, and can help facilitate perfect transactions.
- An overall much simpler, stress-free process. From paperwork, to procuring real estate specialists, and even to negotiating your home purchase, an agent can handle it all. By building comprehensive documentation, helping you speak with the seller, and making all of the necessary contacts, a real estate agency can leave you to just the fun stuff; loving your new home!
Trusted Real Estate Services in DC, MD & VA
When you are ready to buy a home or sell your current house, depend on the expert services from Coakley Realty! Our team has the experience and knowledge to guide you through the process and ultimately help you make the most of your home buying or selling journey.
Get in touch with our team today by calling 301-340-8700 or by filling out a contact form online.
FIND THE PROPERTY YOU NEED.PROPERTY SEARCH
CONTACT US TODAY
Featured Real Estate Listings
- Residential 223 W Montgomery Ave,
Rockville, MD 20850
This home, also known as the Old Episcopal Rectory, was built in 1875 with six additions to follow over the years. This six bedroom, two and one half bath home is privately situated on a premium 17,900 sf lot which also includes a two car garage and a Summer Kitchen.VIEW LISTING
- Residential 23400 Woodfield Rd,
Gaithersburg, MD 20882
Mitchell & Best Home on gorgeous 2+ acre lot in Watkins Preserve - a subdision offering 5 additional lots! 5,700 SF (3,934 fin above grade) incl. 4 bdrms, 3.5 baths, 2 car gar, & a full W/O bsmt. 1st fl features office, formal liv& dining rms, gourmet kitchen w/ cntr island, brkfast area & lg family rm w/ FP. Enjoy the gorgeous sunset views from the spacious deck!VIEW LISTING
- Lot 11013 Riverwood Dr,
Rockville, MD 20854
GORGEOUS 2+ acre lot in heart of Potomac. At the end of prestigious Riverwood Drive, this lot is on a cul de sac. Public water & sewer & gas available. Enjoy all that Potomac has to offer: Potomac Village features shops, restaurants, supermarkets, Starbucks and more! Outdoor enthusiasts will love Swains Lock & Great Falls Park. Country Clubs, equestrian facilities,& sought after schools nearby.VIEW LISTING