How to Find a Real Estate Agent in DC, MD & VA
Looking for the perfect home in the DMV area is about more than just finding the right location. There are tons of factors in play, including your wants, needs, accommodations, and more. In fact, it can all become rather overwhelming! Gaining the assistance of a trustworthy real estate agent is a top priority. But how do you know when you’ve found the right one?
At Coakley Realty, our team knows that choosing your home is a very important step. It has to suit your needs while remaining within budget! But how can you pick the right agent for your specific needs? We can help you learn how!
Looking for a seasoned real estate expert in the Maryland, DC, or Virginia area? Contact Coakley Realty today to get the service and assistance you deserve!
Finding the Perfect Agent
There are some easy steps to take in finding your ideal real estate partner. To find the best agent in your area, look for:
- Local specialty. When you’re buying a home, you need someone who knows local. If you need a property in the DMV area, you want an agent based in the area. Someone who totally understands the market, has a wide knowledge base of available properties and can help you “get inside the head” of where you’re looking to move.
- Credentials. A proper agent runs a tight ship. Proper licensing and credentials are a sign that the real estate agent takes his or her job very seriously, and truly has your needs at heart.
- Good presentation. Don’t settle for just anyone. Look up current listings in the area listed under the real estate agent you’re considering. Is the presentation clean, understandable, and well-maintained? If so, you’re probably looking at a good team to work with.
- Unparalleled communication. No matter how excellent the real estate agent is, you’ve got to get along well with them. Trust and communication are a huge deal when you’re working alongside someone on something as important as purchasing property. Meet up with your prospective real estate agent and chat about your wants and needs. If you’re feeling good vibes, and their credentials check out, you’re likely going to be happy with the results of your partnership.
Superior Service and Knowledge with Coakley Realty
Looking for a team in the Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia areas? Coakley Realty has been the absolute authority in realty and property management in the DMV for nearly a hundred years! We have an absolute understanding of our area’s market, and our agents boast the best training, skill, and capability around bar-none.
Contact us today to learn more, or to get in contact with our top-tier team!
FIND THE PROPERTY YOU NEED.PROPERTY SEARCH
CONTACT US TODAY
Featured Real Estate Listings
- Residential 9476 Newbridge Dr,
Potomac, MD 20854
ENTERTAINER'S DELIGHT! Stunning 2 acre lot located in sought after Falconhurst. Spectacular, private yard features newly renovated pool, pool house w/ FB, tennis courts & beautiful sun filled patio. Enjoy the spacious kitchen, formal living & dining rooms,1st floor office, fin bsmt, storage & 3 car garage. Two story family room features over sized windows & offers scenic views of the backyard.VIEW LISTING
- Residential 23400 Woodfield Rd,
Gaithersburg, MD 20882
Mitchell & Best Home on gorgeous 2+ acre lot in Watkins Preserve - a subdision offering 5 additional lots! 5,700 SF (3,934 fin above grade) incl. 4 bdrms, 3.5 baths, 2 car gar, & a full W/O bsmt. 1st fl features office, formal liv& dining rms, gourmet kitchen w/ cntr island, brkfast area & lg family rm w/ FP. Enjoy the gorgeous sunset views from the spacious deck!VIEW LISTING
- Lot 11013 Riverwood Dr,
Rockville, MD 20854
GORGEOUS 2+ acre lot in heart of Potomac. At the end of prestigious Riverwood Drive, this lot is on a cul de sac. Public water & sewer & gas available. Enjoy all that Potomac has to offer: Potomac Village features shops, restaurants, supermarkets, Starbucks and more! Outdoor enthusiasts will love Swains Lock & Great Falls Park. Country Clubs, equestrian facilities,& sought after schools nearby.VIEW LISTING