Susan Vitale Greynolds
“Coakley puts clients first. We are not a big corporation where clients can be lost in the process.”
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Doctorate from George Washington University
- Practicing licensed therapist
- Take each transaction personally and work hard to make the process stress free and productive.
- Embrace technology but never forget the importance of personal touch.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SUSAN
- I bring advanced negotiating skills, mediating the hurdles that come with real estate transactions.
- I provide client advocacy by really listening to what my clients want.
- I have the experience, energy, and enthusiasm to help my clients.
- I love my work!
- Proud native Washingtonian
- Married with three sons in college
I am so excited to join Coakley Realty because it represents what’s important to me. A homegrown office with many agents born and raised in the DC area, they know and love the area like me. Coakley puts clients first. It’s not a big corporation where clients can be lost in the process. I am grateful to be able to work with an amazing group of processionals.