Rory S. Coakley
“Your Single Source for Commercial and Residential Real Estate Services”
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Master of Science in Real Estate and Urban Development
– The American University
- B.S.B.A. in Finance – Georgetown University
- Licensed real estate broker and certified general appraiser in MD, VA & DC
- Founded Coakley Realty in 1989 with the goal of providing a real estate company that can be your single source for both residential and commercial real estate services.
- Oversees two offices with over 25 real estate consultants, appraisers, property managers, tax appeal specialists and land developers.
- Extensive experience and knowledge in residential and commercial real estate matters such as sales, leasing, property management, tax appeals, appraisals, land development, litigation support , consulting and property investment.
- Numerous courses in civil engineering and construction management – Catholic University
- Owns and manages many types of commercial and residential properties, thereby providing the experience and expertise to assist you with your real estate needs. Their properties include: hotels, rentals. office buildings, self-storage facilities, warehouses and residential properties.
- Former V.P. at Coakley & Williams, a family-owned real estate development, management and construction company that has operated for over 75 years in the Washington and Metropolitan Area.
CURRENT AND PAST PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC AFFILIATIONS
- National Association of Realtors ® – member
- Maryland Association of Realtors ® – member
- Greater Capital Association of Realtors ®– member
- Catholic Business Network – Business person of the year – member
- Community Ministries of Rockville – Vice President – Development – Awarded outstanding service
- Stepping Stones Shelter – Advocacy Partner year 2003
- Georgetown Preparatory School – Former Trustee and Alumni Association President and Insignias Medal Winner
- Rockville Chamber Of Commerce – Past President and Member
- Rockville’s Citizen of the Year
- Leadership Montgomery – member
- City Of Rockville – Economic Development Council 1994-1996
- Georgetown University Gridiron Club – Past President and Member
- Georgetown University Hoyas: Unlimited Board Member – Inducted into the Youth Coach Hall of Fame
- Capital Bank – Business Development Committee
- Corporate Volunteer Council – member
- Peerless Rockville Member
Living Area SqFt 410
MLS # MDMC2084722
Property Type Condominium