EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Undergraduate and graduate degree in Interdisciplinary Management from the University of Maryland.
30 years of a proven track record of success, as a broker representing Washington’s landmarks from the Washington Harbour to the Warner Theater Office Building and premier companies/non-profit organizations from Merrill Lynch to the National Children’s Museum.
Owned, managed, and led Washington premier commercial real estate companies as President and CEO, Executive Managing Director, and Principal.
President of Barnes, Morris, Pardoe & Foster, Inc, Executive Managing Director at Insignia ESG (now CBRE), President and CEO of Advantis/St. Joe Company, a $100 million commercial real estate company consisting of brokerage, property management and construction in 13 markets from Washington, DC through and including Florida. President at J Street Companies, Executive Managing Director at Cushman & Wakefield. Senior Counsel at Summit Commercial and Principal at Outlier Reality Capital.
CURRENT AND PAST PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC AFFILIATIONS:
- Foundation Board of Trustees University of Maryland; College Park and University System.
- Foundation Board of Trustees at University of the District of Columbia.
- Board; National Children Research Center (NCRC).
- Chairman Emeritus Big Brothers/Sisters of the National Capital Region.
- Recognized by the Boys Club as one of three “Man of the Year” 2004.
- Young President Organization
- Leadership Greater Washington
- The Economic Club of Washington
- John Carroll Society