“Taking Real Estate to the Professional Level it Deserves”
SPECIALIZING IN RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL
- Sales & Leasing
- Appraisal, Consulting & Litigation Support
- Feasibility & Investment Analysis
- Property Management
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Former sales manager with over 25 years of experience ~ licensed in MD, DC & VA
- MBA in Real Estate & Urban Development ~ The American University
- BA in Economics ~ Georgetown University
- Qualified expert witness in legal proceedings involving real estate brokerage, marketing & valuation analysis
- Extensive knowledge in property valuation techniques, investment analysis, financial planning, and mortgage alternatives
WHAT MY PAST CLIENTS SAY ABOUT ME
- Michael is “an efficient worker who will not waste your time.”
- Michael is “a skilled negotiator and effective closer who gets clients what they want.”
- Michael is “an extremely patient buyer’s agent who listens to his buyer’s needs.”
- Michael is “an aggressive listing agent who will push the market to higher levels.”
- “Michael has high ethical standards who has a respected name in the brokerage community.”
- Devoted husband to wife Tricia
- Doting father to daughters Katie, Caleigh, Maggie and son Michael
- Avid golfer & sports fanatic
- Loyal friend & relative
- (Self-proclaimed!) Entertainer & “Karaoke junkie”
- Stepping Stones Shelter in Rockville ~ Board of Directors since 2000
- St. Raphael Catholic Church Finance Council
- St. Raphael Catholic School Board Member
- Rockville Chamber of Commerce ~ Active Member since 1994
FIVE VIRTUES I LIVE & WORK BY
- Think BIG.
- Listen…Really listen and learn.
- Leave a GREAT impression…not just a good one.
- Pay it forward and never expect anything in return.
- Remember the Golden Rule.