Renting in MD, VA & DC
Are you interested in finding renters for your home? Or are you in the market for a home or condo to rent? The expert property managers at Coakley Realty can help you with any property management services you may require.
Learn more about renting in the DC metro area by filling out the form to the right or calling 301-340-8700.
Renting for the Property Owner
Our property managers can help you protect and improve your residential real estate investment. They can help you with:
- Finding and retaining qualified tenants – our highly experienced residential property managers know what you need in a tenant and how to find it. We can evaluate applicants and find a responsible, trustworthy person to rent your property.
- Drafting a beneficial and binding lease – our experts have been drafting binding lease agreements for years and can create a contract that is beneficial to both you and your tenants.
- Freeing up your time and making property investment easier – managing an investment property takes time and energy, and hiring a property manager can make your life a lot easier. We’ll handle all the responsibilities, from finding tenants and scheduling repairs to collecting rent and staying up-to-date with changing real estate laws.
- Earning more money on your investment – at Coakley Realty, we know the DC metropolitan real estate market inside and out, meaning we know how to make the most on your investment property. Our residential property management experts know the going rates for homes in this area and how to entice tenants to pay more.
- Handling all the legalities and paperwork – our property managers are fully trained and experienced and know the ins and outs of local real estate and property management law. You’ll never have to worry about handling any paperwork, keeping track of records, or staying up-to-date with housing laws.
We offer a wide range of residential property management services for owners who are interested in renting out their property, including:
Real Estate Portfolio Management
- Investment property purchases/sales
- Property marketing and leasing
- Lease administration
- Tenant qualifications
Building Maintenance and Renovation
- Building service contract establishment and maintenance
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service
- Contractor management
Financial Reporting & Services
- Rent rolls
- Monthly reporting and financial statements management
- Balance sheets
- Direct deposits
Renting for the Tenant
At Coakley Realty, we manage numerous rental properties throughout the MD, VA, and DC area—contact us today to find a property that is right for you. We are sure to have something that is perfectly suited to your needs and budget, and we can help you narrow down your search to specific neighborhoods or areas.
Contact us today to get started!
Schedule an Appointment Today
If you’re thinking about renting a home or finding a tenant for your property, contact the pros at Coakley Realty. We have years of experience in the DC metro real estate market, and we can help you with all your renting and property management needs.
Contact us online or by phone at 301-340-8700 to schedule an appointment.
FIND THE PROPERTY YOU NEED.PROPERTY SEARCH
CONTACT US TODAY
Featured Real Estate Listings
Residential 223 W Montgomery Ave,
Rockville, MD 20850
This home, also known as the Old Episcopal Rectory, was built in 1875 with six additions to follow over the years. This six bedroom, two and one half bath home is privately situated on a premium 17,900 sf lot which also includes a two car garage and a Summer Kitchen.VIEW LISTING
Residential 23400 Woodfield Rd,
Gaithersburg, MD 20882
Mitchell & Best Home on gorgeous 2+ acre lot in Watkins Preserve - a subdision offering 5 additional lots! 5,700 SF (3,934 fin above grade) incl. 4 bdrms, 3.5 baths, 2 car gar, & a full W/O bsmt. 1st fl features office, formal liv& dining rms, gourmet kitchen w/ cntr island, brkfast area & lg family rm w/ FP. Enjoy the gorgeous sunset views from the spacious deck!VIEW LISTING
Residential 1021 17th St NE #2,
Washington, DC 20002
SPECTACULAR! ! Brand new construction - 5 other units available. This luxury unit features 1 bedroom plus den, two full baths, gourmet kitchen with quartz counter tops, center island, gas cooking, GE appliances, keyless entry and more! Bay windows offer an abundance of natural light. Parking available for sale. Great city location, next to the US National Arboretum and the historic Langston Golf Course, this condo is close to the H Street Corridor. Photos are from Unit 4.VIEW LISTING