Renting in MD, VA & DC
Are you interested in finding renters for your home? Or are you in the market for a home or condo to rent? The expert property managers at Coakley Realty can help you with any property management services you may require.
Learn more about renting in the DC metro area by filling out the form to the right or calling 301-340-8700.
Renting for the Property Owner
Our property managers can help you protect and improve your residential real estate investment. They can help you with:
- Finding and retaining qualified tenants – our highly experienced residential property managers know what you need in a tenant and how to find it. We can evaluate applicants and find a responsible, trustworthy person to rent your property.
- Drafting a beneficial and binding lease – our experts have been drafting binding lease agreements for years and can create a contract that is beneficial to both you and your tenants.
- Freeing up your time and making property investment easier – managing an investment property takes time and energy, and hiring a property manager can make your life a lot easier. We’ll handle all the responsibilities, from finding tenants and scheduling repairs to collecting rent and staying up-to-date with changing real estate laws.
- Earning more money on your investment – at Coakley Realty, we know the DC metropolitan real estate market inside and out, meaning we know how to make the most on your investment property. Our residential property management experts know the going rates for homes in this area and how to entice tenants to pay more.
- Handling all the legalities and paperwork – our property managers are fully trained and experienced and know the ins and outs of local real estate and property management law. You’ll never have to worry about handling any paperwork, keeping track of records, or staying up-to-date with housing laws.
We offer a wide range of residential property management services for owners who are interested in renting out their property, including:
Real Estate Portfolio Management
- Investment property purchases/sales
- Property marketing and leasing
- Lease administration
- Tenant qualifications
Building Maintenance and Renovation
- Building service contract establishment and maintenance
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service
- Contractor management
Financial Reporting & Services
- Rent rolls
- Monthly reporting and financial statements management
- Balance sheets
- Direct deposits
Renting for the Tenant
At Coakley Realty, we manage numerous rental properties throughout the MD, VA, and DC area—contact us today to find a property that is right for you. We are sure to have something that is perfectly suited to your needs and budget, and we can help you narrow down your search to specific neighborhoods or areas.
Contact us today to get started!
Schedule an Appointment Today
If you’re thinking about renting a home or finding a tenant for your property, contact the pros at Coakley Realty. We have years of experience in the DC metro real estate market, and we can help you with all your renting and property management needs.
Contact us online or by phone at 301-340-8700 to schedule an appointment.
FIND THE PROPERTY YOU NEED.PROPERTY SEARCH
CONTACT US TODAY
Featured Real Estate Listings
Under ContractFlex (Condo)100 Executive Drive,
PRICE REDUCED!!! Reliable investment property, fully leased. Excellent location right off 606, adjacent to Dulles Airport. This flex/office condo is Unit #2, and is divided into two units, each just under 5,000 SF. The First floor is built out as office/warehouse, and the Second floor is office.VIEW LISTING
Residential 20700 Ashburn Station Pl,
Ashburn, VA 20147
Beautifully renovated and meticulously maintained, this fabulous brick colonial is located in one of historic Ashburn's most desirable neighborhoods and sought-after school pyramids - Cedar Lane/Trailside/Stone Bridge! Gracefully sited on a premium corner lot (nearly half an acre), this property showcases all the distinctive details you are looking for.VIEW LISTING