Silver Spring Property Management
Providing Residential Property Management Services Throughout the Silver Spring Area
Do you own a residential investment property in Silver Spring, Maryland? Coakley Realty offers high-quality services and decades of experience to help investors get the most out of their residential properties.
Find out how our residential property management in Silver Spring can help you get the most out of your investment by contacting us online or giving us a call today at 301-637-0966!
Our Residential Property Management Services in Silver Spring
There are a lot of things that go into making your property investment a success, including:
- Marketing your property correctly
- Qualifying and retaining the best tenants
- Maintaining your property to keep it in top condition
- And much, much more
These are all crucial elements that determine your ultimate return on investment. Choosing a seasoned property manager is the single most important decision you can make in protecting your residential real estate investment in Silver Spring and maximizing cash flow.
The Coakley Realty philosophy for residential property management services is to provide you with a single source for all your property management and leasing needs. We pride ourselves on being able to handle every aspect of the investment property life cycle, from the initial purchase to the ongoing management of your property, and, ultimately, the sale of your property.
Some services included in our property management in Silver Spring include:
Real Estate Portfolio Management
- Investment property purchases/sales
- Property marketing and leasing
- Lease administration
- Tenant qualifications
Building Maintenance & Renovation
- Building service contract establishment and maintenance
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Contractor management
Financial Reporting & Services
- Rent rolls
- Monthly reporting and financial statements management
- Balance sheets
- Direct deposit
The Advantages of Hiring a Property Manager
Many people have one question when it comes to residential property management in Silver Spring: “Why don’t I just manage my property myself?” And that’s a very valid question—what stops any homeowner from simply purchasing a property, finding a tenant, drafting a lease, and collecting some extra cash flow? It sounds so simple, doesn’t it? Unfortunately, it’s just never as easy as it sounds. Being a property manager is very time-consuming and can be downright difficult.
Here are some of the advantages of hiring a property manager for your residential investment:
- Finding and retaining qualified tenants in Silver Spring – Our highly experienced residential property managers know what you need in a tenant and how to find it. We can evaluate applicants and find a responsible, trustworthy person to rent your property.
- Drafting a beneficial and binding lease – Our experts have been drafting binding lease agreements for years and can create a contract that is beneficial to both you and your tenants.
- Freeing up your time and making property investment easier – Managing an investment property takes time and energy, and hiring a property manager can make your life a lot easier. We’ll handle all the responsibilities, from finding tenants and scheduling repairs to collecting rent and staying up-to-date with changing real estate laws.
- Earning more money on your investment – At Coakley Realty, we know the Silver Spring real estate market inside and out, meaning we know how to make the most on your investment property. Our residential property management experts know the going rates for homes in this area and how to entice tenants to pay more.
- Handling all the legalities and paperwork – Our property managers are fully trained and experienced and know the ins and outs of local real estate and property management law. You’ll never have to worry about handling any paperwork, keeping track of records, or staying up-to-date with housing laws.
Schedule Property Management in Silver Spring Now!
If you’re thinking about purchasing a residential investment property in Silver Spring, contact the pros at Coakley Realty. We can help you every step of the way, from purchasing the property to drafting the lease and more!
Contact us online or give us a call at 301-637-0966 to schedule your residential property management in Silver Spring!
Silver Spring Area Information
In the early 20th century, Brooke Lee and his brother founded the Lee Development Company in downtown Silver Spring. This kickstarted the downtown’s growth, and the building still remains a downtown figure. In 1922, development continued with the creation of Woodside Park. This included one acre of plot home sites. In 1924, Washington trolley service was temporarily suspended so an underpass could be built. This underpass was completely in 1926, but the trolley service remained shut down. In 1948, it was rebuilt with additional lanes. These lanes opened the area to the north and further encouraged suburban development.
In 1924, Takoma-Silver Spring High School was built. This was the first high school in Silver Spring. As the community continued to grow, there became a need for a larger school. In 1935, a large school was built. This was renamed Montgomery Blair High School. In 1998, this school was moved to a new, large facility. The old building became a combined middle and elementary school. In 1938, the Silver Spring Shopping Center and Silver Theatre were completed. The shopping center was one of the country’s first retail spaces with a street-front parking lot.
Call us to find a property manager today!301-340-8700
CONTACT US TODAY
Featured Real Estate Listings
- Residential 223 W Montgomery Ave,
Rockville, MD 20850
This home, also known as the Old Episcopal Rectory, was built in 1875 with six additions to follow over the years. This six bedroom, two and one half bath home is privately situated on a premium 17,900 sf lot which also includes a two car garage and a Summer Kitchen.VIEW LISTING
- Residential 23400 Woodfield Rd,
Gaithersburg, MD 20882
Mitchell & Best Home on gorgeous 2+ acre lot in Watkins Preserve - a subdision offering 5 additional lots! 5,700 SF (3,934 fin above grade) incl. 4 bdrms, 3.5 baths, 2 car gar, & a full W/O bsmt. 1st fl features office, formal liv& dining rms, gourmet kitchen w/ cntr island, brkfast area & lg family rm w/ FP. Enjoy the gorgeous sunset views from the spacious deck!VIEW LISTING
- Lot 11013 Riverwood Dr,
Rockville, MD 20854
GORGEOUS 2+ acre lot in heart of Potomac. At the end of prestigious Riverwood Drive, this lot is on a cul de sac. Public water & sewer & gas available. Enjoy all that Potomac has to offer: Potomac Village features shops, restaurants, supermarkets, Starbucks and more! Outdoor enthusiasts will love Swains Lock & Great Falls Park. Country Clubs, equestrian facilities,& sought after schools nearby.VIEW LISTING