Residential Property Management in Rockville, MD
Do you own a residential investment property in Rockville, MD? Coakley Realty offers high-quality services and decades of experience to help investors get the most out of their residential properties.
Find out how our residential property management services can help you get the most out of your investment in Rockville by giving us a call today at 301-637-0966!
Our Residential Property Management Services in Rockville
There are a lot of things that go into making your property investment a success, including:
- Marketing your property correctly
- Qualifying and retaining the best tenants
- Maintaining your property to keep it in top condition
- And much, much more
These are all crucial elements that determine your ultimate return on investment. Choosing a seasoned property manager is the single most important decision you can make in protecting your residential real estate investment in Rockville and maximizing cash flow.
The Coakley Realty philosophy for residential property management services is to provide you with a single source for all your property management and leasing needs. We pride ourselves on being able to handle every aspect of the investment property life cycle, from the initial purchase to the ongoing management of your property, and, ultimately, the sale of your property.
Some of our residential property management services in Rockville include:
Real Estate Portfolio Management
- Investment property purchases/sales
- Property marketing and leasing
- Lease administration
- Tenant qualifications
Building Maintenance and Renovation
- Building service contract establishment and maintenance
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Contractor management
Financial Reporting & Services
- Rent rolls
- Monthly reporting and financial statements management
- Balance sheets
- Direct deposit
The Advantages of Hiring a Property Manager
Many people have one question when it comes to residential property management in Rockville: “Why don’t I just manage my property myself?” And that’s a very valid question—what stops any homeowner from simply purchasing a property, finding a tenant, drafting a lease, and collecting some extra cash flow? It sounds so simple, doesn’t it? Unfortunately, it’s just never as easy as it sounds. Being a property manager is very time-consuming and can be downright difficult.
Here are some of the advantages of hiring a property manager for your residential investment:
- Finding and retaining qualified tenants in Rockville – our highly experienced residential property managers know what you need in a tenant and how to find it. We can evaluate applicants and find a responsible, trustworthy person to rent your property.
- Drafting a beneficial and binding lease – our experts have been drafting binding lease agreements for years and can create a contract that is beneficial to both you and your tenants.
- Freeing up your time and making property investment easier – managing an investment property takes time and energy, and hiring a property manager can make your life a lot easier. We’ll handle all the responsibilities, from finding tenants and scheduling repairs to collecting rent and staying up-to-date with changing real estate laws.
- Earning more money on your investment – at Coakley Realty, we know the Rockville real estate market inside and out, meaning we know how to make the most on your investment property. Our residential property management experts know the going rates for homes in this area and how to entice tenants to pay more.
- Handling all the legalities and paperwork – our property managers are fully trained and experienced and know the ins and outs of local real estate and property management law. You’ll never have to worry about handling any paperwork, keeping track of records, or staying up-to-date with housing laws.
Find a Residential Property Management Company in Rockville Now!
If you’re thinking about purchasing a residential investment property in Rockville, contact the pros at Coakley Realty. We can help you every step of the way, from purchasing the property to drafting the lease and more! Contact us to schedule your appointment.
Call us to find a property manager today!301-637-0966 x 101
CONTACT US TODAY
Featured Real Estate Listings
Commercial 841 SLIGO AVE,
SILVER SPRING, MD 20910
Rare opportunity to buy and develop in the downtown Silver Spring area. This two story building is currently for sale or for lease. The property consists of a 13,650 SF office building situated on 25,500 SF lot. Currently zoned CR this property offers commercial and residential development opportunities.VIEW LISTING
Residential 9636 BEMAN WOODS WAY,
POTOMAC, MD 20854
SPECTACULAR light filled PARDOE BUILT end unit town home with amazing views and elevator! This 4 level home features gourmet kitchen, butler's pantry, formal dining room, family room, large master suite & 4th floor guest suite/entertaining room complete with roof top deck overlooking manicured lawn. The spacious family room with sunken study opens to private patio and walkway.VIEW LISTING
Residential 8421 CRIMSON LEAF COURT,
POTOMAC, MD 20854
Set on a stunning lot in the beautiful Avenel neighborhood, this three-story house is the perfect place to call home. Want to learn more about our featured listing in Potomac? Call 301-637-0966 to speak with an expert at Coakley Realty or take a virtual tour and see it for yourself!VIEW LISTING