Residential Property Management in Bethesda, MD
Do you have the opportunity to invest in residential property in Bethesda? As one of the most desirable cities to live and work in the Washington, DC metro area, this is the perfect location to own real estate. However, you might have heard how stressful a landlord’s responsibilities are. If you don’t want to be in charge of marketing your property, finding qualified tenants, or maintaining the building and grounds, this doesn’t mean you shouldn’t own real estate—it simply means you need assistance from a residential property management company.
Coakley Realty is one of the most experienced property managers in Bethesda. We assist our clients with everything they need, from real estate portfolio management and tenant management, to building maintenance and financial reporting. You always have the option of managing your own real estate investment, but with such a steep learning curve, you may find it beneficial to partner with Coakley Realty. We’ll free up your time to pursue other investment ventures in Bethesda and eliminate the stress of managing your property.
Find out how our residential property management services can help you get the most out of your investment in Bethesda by giving us a call today at 301-637-0966!
Our Residential Property Management Services in Bethesda
There are a lot of things that go into making your property investment a success, including:
- Marketing your property correctly
- Qualifying and retaining the best tenants
- Maintaining your property to keep it in top condition
- And more!
These are all crucial elements that determine your ultimate return on investment. Choosing a seasoned property manager is the single most important decision you can make in protecting your residential real estate investment in Bethesda and maximizing cash flow.
The Coakley Realty philosophy for residential property management services is to provide you with a single source for all your property management and leasing needs. We pride ourselves on being able to handle every aspect of the investment property life cycle, from the initial purchase to the ongoing management of your property, and, ultimately, the sale of your property.
Some of our residential property management services in Bethesda include:
Real Estate Portfolio Management
- Investment property purchases/sales
- Property marketing and leasing
- Lease administration
- Tenant qualifications
Building Maintenance and Renovation
- Building service contract establishment and maintenance
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Contractor management
Financial Reporting & Services
- Rent rolls
- Monthly reporting and financial statements management
- Balance sheets
- Direct deposit
The Advantages of Hiring a Property Manager
Many people have one question when it comes to residential property management in Bethesda: “Why don’t I just manage my property myself?” And that’s a very valid question. So, what stops any homeowner from simply purchasing a property, finding a tenant, drafting a lease, and collecting some extra cash flow? It sounds so simple, doesn’t it? Unfortunately, it’s just never as easy as it sounds. Being a property manager is very time-consuming and can be downright difficult.
Here are some of the advantages of hiring a property manager for your residential investment:
- Finding and retaining qualified tenants in Bethesda – our highly experienced residential property managers know what you need in a tenant and how to find it. We can evaluate applicants and find a responsible, trustworthy person to rent your property.
- Drafting a beneficial and binding lease – our experts have been drafting binding lease agreements for years and can create a contract that is beneficial to both you and your tenants.
- Freeing up your time and making property investment easier – managing an investment property takes time and energy, and hiring a property manager can make your life a lot easier. We’ll handle all the responsibilities, from finding tenants and scheduling repairs to collecting rent and staying up-to-date with changing real estate laws.
- Earning more money on your investment – at Coakley Realty, we know the Bethesda real estate market inside and out, meaning we know how to make the most on your investment property. Our residential property management experts know the going rates for homes in this area and how to entice tenants to pay more.
- Handling all the legalities and paperwork – our property managers are fully trained and experienced and know the ins and outs of local real estate and property management law. You’ll never have to worry about handling any paperwork, keeping track of records, or staying up-to-date with housing laws.
Property Management in Bethesda
With so many benefits of handing over property management responsibilities, you may now realize this is the right option for you. Coakley Realty is a qualified property manager with over 25 years of experience serving the Bethesda area. Our clients know us to be professional, reliable, and organized—all the traits you want from the company that manages your residential property.
Working with us will ensure your investment venture is a complete success. We’ll help with every step of the process, from purchasing the right property to drafting a legally binding lease and dealing with problem tenants so you don’t have to. Our goal is to save you time, eliminate the stress of property ownership, and offer assistance with every aspect of managing your building.
If these services interest you, please contact Coakley Realty today at 301-637-0966 for property management in Bethesda, MD!
Call us to find a property manager today!301-340-8700
CONTACT US TODAY
Featured Real Estate Listings
Residential 223 W Montgomery Ave,
Rockville, MD 20850
This home, also known as the Old Episcopal Rectory, was built in 1875 with six additions to follow over the years. This six bedroom, two and one half bath home is privately situated on a premium 17,900 sf lot which also includes a two car garage and a Summer Kitchen.VIEW LISTING
Residential 23400 Woodfield Rd,
Gaithersburg, MD 20882
Mitchell & Best Home on gorgeous 2+ acre lot in Watkins Preserve - a subdision offering 5 additional lots! 5,700 SF (3,934 fin above grade) incl. 4 bdrms, 3.5 baths, 2 car gar, & a full W/O bsmt. 1st fl features office, formal liv& dining rms, gourmet kitchen w/ cntr island, brkfast area & lg family rm w/ FP. Enjoy the gorgeous sunset views from the spacious deck!VIEW LISTING
Residential 1021 17th St NE #2,
Washington, DC 20002
SPECTACULAR! ! Brand new construction - 5 other units available. This luxury unit features 1 bedroom plus den, two full baths, gourmet kitchen with quartz counter tops, center island, gas cooking, GE appliances, keyless entry and more! Bay windows offer an abundance of natural light. Parking available for sale. Great city location, next to the US National Arboretum and the historic Langston Golf Course, this condo is close to the H Street Corridor. Photos are from Unit 4.VIEW LISTING