Real Estate Agents in Bethesda
From residential buying and selling, to commercial services including property management and appraisals, Coakley Realty has been the go-to team for meeting all of your realty needs in Bethesda for over eighty years. Our dedication is to bringing you complete, comprehensive solutions at the hands of highly skilled and seasoned real estate agents, in Bethesda and with Coakley at your side, you’re guaranteed to find the answers and services you’ve been looking for.
We offer a wide range of realty services in Bethesda, including:
- Residential home buying and selling in Bethesda. From first-time buyers, to seasoned home sellers, the team at Coakley Realty has the knowledge and service to match your needs. We can help you find your ideal home in Bethesda, or assist you in placing a home on the market that will sell for certain.
- Property management. Everything from accurate, flawless book keeping, to tenant management and retention. Our property management team has been proudly serving property owners for decades, and we would love the opportunity to help you strengthen and simplify your business.
- Real estate appraisals. We make appraisals a breeze, and with our appraisal professionals on your side, you’ll be certain to get fast, accurate appraisals every time.
- Real estate tax appeals. The Coakley Realty team has helped property owners save millions of dollars in property taxes with our tax appeal services in Bethesda.
- Commercial real estate in Bethesda. Our agents offer comprehensive solutions and services to meet all of your commercial real estate needs. Whether you’re looking for an experienced property management team, or you need perfect, on-time accounting, we have you covered.
- Additional services. We can provide additional real estate services as well, such as land development, litigation support and information, investment property services, and much more.
Property Search Assistance in Bethesda
Looking for the perfect home or investment opportunity in our area? The agents at Coakley Realty have an extensive, long-running knowledge of the current realty market, and we can help you find the ideal property to suit your unique needs.
Contact a Coakley Realty agent in the Bethesda area online to learn more, or have a look at our real-time updated property search tool!
Find your Bethesda Real Estate Agent at Coakley Realty
Our agents have been proudly serving Bethesda for decades. We’re the number one team in MD, DC, and VA that can bring you all of the care, quality, and service you deserve! Whether your needs lie in buying, selling, relocating, or investing, you’ll find all you’re looking for with the Coakley team. Contact an agent online today to get started, or to learn more about what our real estate agents in Bethesda can do for you!
FIND THE PROPERTY YOU NEED.PROPERTY SEARCH
CONTACT US TODAY
Featured Real Estate Listings
Residential 223 W Montgomery Ave,
Rockville, MD 20850
This home, also known as the Old Episcopal Rectory, was built in 1875 with six additions to follow over the years. This six bedroom, two and one half bath home is privately situated on a premium 17,900 sf lot which also includes a two car garage and a Summer Kitchen.VIEW LISTING
Residential 23400 Woodfield Rd,
Gaithersburg, MD 20882
Mitchell & Best Home on gorgeous 2+ acre lot in Watkins Preserve - a subdision offering 5 additional lots! 5,700 SF (3,934 fin above grade) incl. 4 bdrms, 3.5 baths, 2 car gar, & a full W/O bsmt. 1st fl features office, formal liv& dining rms, gourmet kitchen w/ cntr island, brkfast area & lg family rm w/ FP. Enjoy the gorgeous sunset views from the spacious deck!VIEW LISTING
Residential 1021 17th St NE #2,
Washington, DC 20002
SPECTACULAR! ! Brand new construction - 5 other units available. This luxury unit features 1 bedroom plus den, two full baths, gourmet kitchen with quartz counter tops, center island, gas cooking, GE appliances, keyless entry and more! Bay windows offer an abundance of natural light. Parking available for sale. Great city location, next to the US National Arboretum and the historic Langston Golf Course, this condo is close to the H Street Corridor. Photos are from Unit 4.VIEW LISTING