Coakley Realty’s Moving Resources Guide
October 25, 2012
Tips & Trends
From Rory S. Coakley on some of the latest real estate news and happenings.
When it comes to moving, there are a lot of things you need to think about: finding the right moving company, packing up all your belongings, selling your home, and getting to your new place, not to mention choosing the right real estate company in the area to help with everything! At Coakley Realty our goal is simple—to help make moving easier. That’s why we’ve created Coakley Realty’s Moving Resources Guide to help you through some of the most important aspects of moving to a new home.
Finding the Right Moving Company
What moving company are you going to trust with all your precious belongings? Nothing short of the best, of course! At Coakley Realty, we recommend Thompson Poch Moving & Storage, located in Bethesda. They provide exceptional moving services, including:
- Packing & Moving – Need some help packing up all your belongings safely and securely? Thompson Poch can help you pack up and get to your new place.
- Storage – They will pack and store all your belongings for you, then bring them back whenever you need them—and for less hassle and a lower cost than a traditional pod service!
- Cleaning & Disposal – Not only will Thompson Poch clean your house after everything has been moved out, but they’ll also clean it before putting it on the market, ensuring it’s in top-notch condition. They will also dispose of any trash along the way.
- Handyman – Including things such as mounting flat-screen TVs, their moving company can provide exceptional handyman services to improve your move.
- Estate sale – Whether you want to downsize or need help selling your estate, Thompson Poch can help you. They even have a specific Craigslist service to help market your items.
- Senior moving – They are a very hands-on mover and can help seniors make their move as easy as possible.
- And more!
Thompson Poch has a wealth of moving resources under their belt, and they can help you with all your relocation needs. Contact them today at 301-530-5039 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get started with your move—if you mention this Coakley Realty’s Tips & Trends article, you’ll receive 10 percent off your services! A percentage of the profit from every move is donated to the Wounded Warrior Project.
Packing Tips for Your Move
Packing up your belongings can be stressful if you don’t know all the secrets to making packing a breeze. From knowing what kind of supplies you’ll need and the proper way to label boxes to keeping track of small items and making priority boxes and more, there are a lot of things to keep in mind. This is one of our most important moving resources because it can impact almost everything about your move!
Get the full scoop by checking out our packing tips for moving »
Preparing Your House for Sale
What’s the best way to get your home ready to go on the market? What do you need to do to prepare for potential homebuyers walking through your home? What sort of repairs or improvements do you need to make? Do you need to redecorate? One of our most helpful moving resources is our checklist for preparing your house for sale.
If you’ve been asking yourself the questions listed above, find out how to prepare a house for sale »
Choosing the Right Real Estate Company
When you’re looking for the right real estate company in the Washington metro area, you need to find a company that is incredibly experienced and knowledgeable in the area. Coakley Realty has been providing unparalleled real estate services in our region for over 23 years, and we can help make moving simple and enjoyable. If you’re interested in learning more about Coakley Realty’s Moving Resources Guide, contact us today!
FIND THE PROPERTY YOU NEED.PROPERTY SEARCH
CONTACT US TODAY
Featured Real Estate Listings
Residential 23400 Woodfield Rd,
Gaithersburg, MD 20882
Mitchell & Best Home on gorgeous 2+ acre lot in Watkins Preserve - a subdision offering 5 additional lots! 5,700 SF (3,934 fin above grade) incl. 4 bdrms, 3.5 baths, 2 car gar, & a full W/O bsmt. 1st fl features office, formal liv& dining rms, gourmet kitchen w/ cntr island, brkfast area & lg family rm w/ FP. Enjoy the gorgeous sunset views from the spacious deck!VIEW LISTING