Homes for Sale in Glover Park, DC
If you’re in the market for a new home, let the experts at Coakley Realty help! By using our interactive map featured above, you can find homes for sale in Glover Park based on all sorts of search criteria, including:
- Number of bedrooms
- Number of bathrooms
- Listing price
- Home size
- Lot size
- Days on the market
- Year built
- And so much more!
You can even narrow down your search by the businesses, schools, and churches in the area! Once you’ve narrowed down your search area and criteria, pick up the phone and call Coakley Realty. We can help you find your dream home!
Learn more about the homes for sale in Glover Park—call Coakley Realty today at 301-637-0966.
Let Coakley Realty Help You Find the Perfect Home
It can be overwhelming when you’re looking through page after page of online listings of homes for sale. How can you be sure you’re picking homes that are perfect for your needs and negotiating a fair price? That’s where the professionals at Coakley Realty come in. Our highly experienced real estate agents have been helping people in the Glover Park, DC area find their dream homes for over 23 years. We can help you:
- Find the perfect location – we’ll take everything into account, such as school districts, safety, income levels and more.
- Find the right lot – do you need a big backyard? Do you want a wooded lot or a pool? Our real estate agents know how to find what you’re looking for.
- Find the right size home – our team can take your specific needs, including square footage, the number of levels and bedrooms, and more into account when narrowing down your choices so you’re always looking through the best of the best.
- Find the right price – we know price matters when buying a home in Maryland, Northern Virginia and Washington, DC. That’s why the real estate agents with Coakley Realty always find homes that are in your price range.
- Understand home buying procedures – this includes things like HOAs, insurance, home inspections and more.
Our talented real estate agents can help you find homes for sale for your budget, family size, and needs. Get started by using the interactive map feature above!
Our Additional Real Estate Services
Not only can Coakley Realty assist you with finding the right home, we also provide the following real estate services:
- Home listings
- Open houses
- Potential buyer walk-throughs
- Buyer broker representation
- Real estate appraisals
- Investment properties purchases
- Real estate tax appeals
- Land development
No matter what your real estate needs are, the professionals at Coakley Realty have you covered.
Find Homes for Sale in Glover Park Today!
When you’re looking for homes for sale in Glover Park, DC, call Coakley Realty. We can help you find the perfect house to suit your needs and budget. Contact us today to set up an appointment!
FIND THE PROPERTY YOU NEED.PROPERTY SEARCH
CONTACT US TODAY
Featured Real Estate Listings
Residential 223 W Montgomery Ave,
Rockville, MD 20850
This home, also known as the Old Episcopal Rectory, was built in 1875 with six additions to follow over the years. This six bedroom, two and one half bath home is privately situated on a premium 17,900 sf lot which also includes a two car garage and a Summer Kitchen.VIEW LISTING
Residential 23400 Woodfield Rd,
Gaithersburg, MD 20882
Mitchell & Best Home on gorgeous 2+ acre lot in Watkins Preserve - a subdision offering 5 additional lots! 5,700 SF (3,934 fin above grade) incl. 4 bdrms, 3.5 baths, 2 car gar, & a full W/O bsmt. 1st fl features office, formal liv& dining rms, gourmet kitchen w/ cntr island, brkfast area & lg family rm w/ FP. Enjoy the gorgeous sunset views from the spacious deck!VIEW LISTING
Residential 1021 17th St NE #2,
Washington, DC 20002
SPECTACULAR! ! Brand new construction - 5 other units available. This luxury unit features 1 bedroom plus den, two full baths, gourmet kitchen with quartz counter tops, center island, gas cooking, GE appliances, keyless entry and more! Bay windows offer an abundance of natural light. Parking available for sale. Great city location, next to the US National Arboretum and the historic Langston Golf Course, this condo is close to the H Street Corridor. Photos are from Unit 4.VIEW LISTING