Homes for Sale in American University, DC
There’s no doubt that living in the American University area is fantastic. With Turtle Park, Washington National Cathedral, and the National Zoological Park right around the corner, there’s always something to do. However, if you are planning to buy or sell a house in the American University area, you’ll need a real estate company complete with expert agents—and there’s only one name to know: Coakley Realty.
Since 1925, our real estate agents have served homeowners living in and around American University. If you’re interested in working with our experienced and knowledgeable team, call 301-637-0966 today!
If you’re in the market for a new home, let the experts at Coakley Realty help! By using our interactive map featured above, you can find homes for sale in American University based on all sorts of search criteria, including:
- Number of bedrooms
- Number of bathrooms
- Listing price
- Home size
- Lot size
- Days on the market
- Year built
- And so much more!
You can even narrow down your search by the businesses, schools, and churches in the area! Once you’ve narrowed down your search area and criteria, pick up the phone and call Coakley Realty. We can help you find your dream home!
Learn more about the homes for sale in American University—call Coakley Realty today at 301-637-0966.
Let Coakley Realty Help You Find the Perfect Home
It can be overwhelming when you’re looking through page after page of online listings of homes for sale. How can you be sure you’re picking homes that are perfect for your needs and negotiating a fair price? That’s where the professionals at Coakley Realty come in. Our highly experienced real estate agents have been helping people in the American University, DC area find their dream homes for over 23 years. We can help you:
- Find the perfect location – we’ll take everything into account, such as school districts, safety, income levels and more.
- Find the right lot – do you need a big backyard? Do you want a wooded lot or a pool? Our real estate agents know how to find what you’re looking for.
- Find the right size home – our team can take your specific needs, including square footage, the number of levels and bedrooms, and more into account when narrowing down your choices so you’re always looking through the best of the best.
- Find the right price – we know price matters when buying a home in Maryland, Northern Virginia and Washington, DC. That’s why the real estate agents with Coakley Realty always find homes that are in your price range.
- Understand home buying procedures – this includes things like HOAs, insurance, home inspections and more.
Our talented real estate agents can help you find homes for sale for your budget, family size, and needs. Get started by using the interactive map feature above!
Our Additional Real Estate Services
Not only can Coakley Realty assist you with finding the right home, we also provide the following real estate services:
- Home listings
- Open houses
- Potential buyer walk-throughs
- Buyer broker representation
- Real estate appraisals
- Investment properties purchases
- Real estate tax appeals
- Land development
No matter what your real estate needs are, the professionals at Coakley Realty have you covered.
Find Homes for Sale in American University Today!
As you know, American University is a truly beautiful place to call home. When you’re looking for homes for sale in the area, call Coakley Realty. We can help you find the perfect house to suit your needs and budget. Contact us today to set up an appointment!
FIND THE PROPERTY YOU NEED.PROPERTY SEARCH
CONTACT US TODAY
Featured Real Estate Listings
Under ContractFlex (Condo)100 Executive Drive,
PRICE REDUCED!!! Reliable investment property, fully leased. Excellent location right off 606, adjacent to Dulles Airport. This flex/office condo is Unit #2, and is divided into two units, each just under 5,000 SF. The First floor is built out as office/warehouse, and the Second floor is office.VIEW LISTING
Residential 20700 Ashburn Station Pl,
Ashburn, VA 20147
Beautifully renovated and meticulously maintained, this fabulous brick colonial is located in one of historic Ashburn's most desirable neighborhoods and sought-after school pyramids - Cedar Lane/Trailside/Stone Bridge! Gracefully sited on a premium corner lot (nearly half an acre), this property showcases all the distinctive details you are looking for.VIEW LISTING