Giving Back to the Community on Thanksgiving and Every Day
At Coakley Realty, we understand how important the communities in our area are—not only because we help people buy and sell homes in Maryland, Northern Virginia, and Washington, DC, but because we’re residents of those same communities, too. That’s why we do our part in giving back to the community on Thanksgiving and every day.
We’re proud to support two local charities that are making a positive influence in our area: Community Ministries of Rockville and Stepping Stones Shelter. When it comes to giving back to the community, these two organizations put helping others at the top of their lists.
Community Ministries of Rockville
Community Ministries of Rockville (CMR) was founded in 1967 during the merge of a Presbyterian Church USA congregation and a United Church of Christ congregation. The main goal of CMR is to improve the quality of life for the most vulnerable Montgomery County residents by providing basic services, including such things as:
- Emergency assistance
They strive to help people achieve and maintain self-sufficiency by advocating on their behalf. If you want to learn more about giving back to the community and donating to Community Ministries of Rockville, visit their website, www.cmrocks.org, or contact them by phone, 301.637.0730.
Stepping Stones Shelter
The goal of Stepping Stones Shelter is to create hope for the future, strengthen families, and promote self-sufficiency by offering emergency shelter, permanent supportive housing, and post-shelter support to homeless families with children so they can go from a crisis situation to a stable home. Some of the other services they provide include:
- Case management service to connect homeless families with needed services in the community and help them develop income and housing solutions
- Employment counselors who work one-on-one to provide employment and career counseling
- Tutoring for children
- GED tutoring for adults
- Post-shelter support for families who have moved on from the shelter but still need help with referrals and in-kind donations in order to remain housed
To learn more about Stepping Stones Shelter and how they’re giving back to the community, contact them today online, www.steppingstonesshelter.org, or by phone, 301.251.0567, to find out how you can help.
Celebrating Thanksgiving with Coakley Realty
This Thanksgiving at Coakley Realty, we’re thankful for so many things! Some of our highlights include:
- Our loyal customers who buy and sell homes with us time and time again
- Our hard-working team which handles everything that comes their way
- Our trusted contractors who take care of repairs and maintenance services whenever they’re needed
- The strong communities in Maryland, Northern Virginia, and Washington, DC
- The staff at Community Ministries of Rockville and Stepping Stones Shelter for all their hard work helping the community
Let us know what you’re thankful for this Thanksgiving and take part in giving back to the community! To learn more about Community Ministries of Rockville, Stepping Stones Shelter, or buying a home in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC, contact us today!
FIND THE PROPERTY YOU NEED.PROPERTY SEARCH
CONTACT US TODAY
Featured Real Estate Listings
Under ContractFlex (Condo)100 Executive Drive,
PRICE REDUCED!!! Reliable investment property, fully leased. Excellent location right off 606, adjacent to Dulles Airport. This flex/office condo is Unit #2, and is divided into two units, each just under 5,000 SF. The First floor is built out as office/warehouse, and the Second floor is office.VIEW LISTING
Residential 20700 Ashburn Station Pl,
Ashburn, VA 20147
Beautifully renovated and meticulously maintained, this fabulous brick colonial is located in one of historic Ashburn's most desirable neighborhoods and sought-after school pyramids - Cedar Lane/Trailside/Stone Bridge! Gracefully sited on a premium corner lot (nearly half an acre), this property showcases all the distinctive details you are looking for.VIEW LISTING