Selling a Home in Maryland, Virginia & Washington, DC
Deciding to put your home on the market is an incredibly important decision—and between deciding on a reasonable price, how to advertise your home, and whether or not to enlist the help of a real estate agent, there’s a lot to think about. Selling a home requires an incredible amount of dedication and skill, two things the real estate agents at Coakley Realty have been cultivating for over 23 years. Our team has the experience and knowledge of the Washington metropolitan area to help you sell your home successfully and in a timely manner.
Find out how our real estate agents can help you sell your home in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC, by contacting us online or by giving us a call at 301-340-8700.
How Coakley Realty Helps You Sell Your Home in MD, VA or DC
Buying and selling a home can be a stressful process, which is why Coakley Realty works hard to make every step easier. We specialize in the listing and selling of both residential and commercial properties in our area, and we can help you find the best offers for your home and sell it quickly. When you choose Coakley Realty, our experienced real estate agents do a lot for you, including:
- Holding open houses
- Showing your home to potential buyers
- Marketing your home
- Listing your home
- Helping determine the perfect sales price
- Negotiating the sale
- And more
No matter what you need when selling a home in Maryland, Northern Virginia, or Washington, DC, our real estate agents can help.
To learn more about how we can assist when you’re selling your home in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC, give us a call at 301-340-8700.
The Benefits of Having a Real Estate Agent Sell Your Home
As we mentioned, selling a home can be a hassle, and that’s why having a real estate agent makes life so much easier! Some of the benefits include:
- Less stress – Your real estate agent will take care of all the details of selling a home in Maryland, Northern Virginia, and Washington, DC so you never have to worry about anything. When you work with Coakley Realty, we’ll make sure your home sale goes as smoothly and quickly as possible to make your sale a success.
- More time – When you don’t have to worry about marketing and showing your home to potential buyers, you’ll have more time to focus on the important things like getting packed up and moving to your new place.
- Shorter time on the market – Our real estate agents are experts in the local market, and we know how to sell a home quickly.
- More money – We know how to not only set the selling price for your home but also how to negotiate a good price so you can make more money on your sale.
Is your home for sale in Washington, DC, Maryland, or Virginia? Give us a call at 301-340-8700 for assistance!
Selling a Home in MD, VA, or DC? Choose Coakley Realty
When it comes time to sell a home in Maryland, Northern Virginia, or Washington, DC, contact Coakley Realty! We will help you through every step of the selling process to ensure your sale goes as quickly and easily as possible—and if you want to buy a home in MD, VA, or DC, we can help with that, too!
For assistance selling your home in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC, give us a call at 301-340-8700 or contact us online now.
Your Trusted Real Estate Company Based in Rockville, MD
Contact us today to schedule an appointment with one of our experienced agents near you.
FIND THE PROPERTY YOU NEED.PROPERTY SEARCH
CONTACT US TODAY
Featured Real Estate Listings
Under ContractFlex (Condo)100 Executive Drive,
PRICE REDUCED!!! Reliable investment property, fully leased. Excellent location right off 606, adjacent to Dulles Airport. This flex/office condo is Unit #2, and is divided into two units, each just under 5,000 SF. The First floor is built out as office/warehouse, and the Second floor is office.VIEW LISTING
Residential 20700 Ashburn Station Pl,
Ashburn, VA 20147
Beautifully renovated and meticulously maintained, this fabulous brick colonial is located in one of historic Ashburn's most desirable neighborhoods and sought-after school pyramids - Cedar Lane/Trailside/Stone Bridge! Gracefully sited on a premium corner lot (nearly half an acre), this property showcases all the distinctive details you are looking for.VIEW LISTING