Buying a Home in Vienna, Virginia
One of the most important decisions you’ll make is buying a home—whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or you’re just looking for a new place for you and your family. It’s a process that requires a dedicated attention to detail and thorough understanding of the real estate in the area, and the real estate agents at Coakley Realty have been cultivating this kind of experience and expertise for more than two decades.
No matter where you are in the process of buying a home in Vienna, VA, the highly experienced professionals at Coakley Realty can help you find the perfect home! Contact us today to get started!
How We Help You Find the Perfect Home
There is a lot to consider when buying a new home—you want to be sure your new place is going to fit in seamlessly with your lifestyle and needs. That’s why the professional services of a real estate agent with Coakley Realty can be so beneficial! We can help you:
- Find the perfect location – we’ll take everything into account, such as school districts, safety, income levels, and more.
- Find the right lot – do you need a big backyard? Do you want a wooded lot or a pool? Our real estate agents know how to find what you’re looking for.
- Find the right size home – our team can take your specific needs, including square footage, the number of levels and bedrooms, and more into account when narrowing down your choices so you’re always looking through the best of the best.
- Find the right price – we know price matters when buying a home in Vienna, VA. That’s why the real estate agents with Coakley Realty always find homes that are in your price range.
- Understand home buying procedures – this includes things like HOAs, insurance, home inspections, and more.
Coakley Realty has more than 23 years of experience buying homes in this area, so our real estate agents have a thorough understanding of the market and what’s available for different budgets, family sizes, and needs. Contact us today to learn more about buying a home in Vienna, VA.
Additional Real Estate Services
If you’re buying a home in Vienna, VA and need additional real estate services, Coakley Realty is happy to help! Not only do we assist you with finding the right home, we also provide the following real estate services:
- Home listings
- Open houses
- Potential buyer walk-throughs
- Buyer broker representation
- Real estate appraisals
- Investment properties purchases
- Real estate tax appeals
- Land development
No matter what your real estate needs are, the professionals at Coakley Realty have you covered.
Choose Coakley Realty When You’re Buying a Home in Vienna, VA
When it comes to buying a home in the Washington, DC Metropolitan area, no one knows your options and possibilities better than Coakley Realty. We can help you through every step of the buying process, including helping you sell your previous home if necessary! If you’re interested in buying a home in Vienna, VA, contact Coakley Realty today!
FIND THE PROPERTY YOU NEED.PROPERTY SEARCH
CONTACT US TODAY
Featured Real Estate Listings
- Residential 223 W Montgomery Ave,
Rockville, MD 20850
This home, also known as the Old Episcopal Rectory, was built in 1875 with six additions to follow over the years. This six bedroom, two and one half bath home is privately situated on a premium 17,900 sf lot which also includes a two car garage and a Summer Kitchen.VIEW LISTING
- Residential 23400 Woodfield Rd,
Gaithersburg, MD 20882
Mitchell & Best Home on gorgeous 2+ acre lot in Watkins Preserve - a subdision offering 5 additional lots! 5,700 SF (3,934 fin above grade) incl. 4 bdrms, 3.5 baths, 2 car gar, & a full W/O bsmt. 1st fl features office, formal liv& dining rms, gourmet kitchen w/ cntr island, brkfast area & lg family rm w/ FP. Enjoy the gorgeous sunset views from the spacious deck!VIEW LISTING
- Lot 11013 Riverwood Dr,
Rockville, MD 20854
GORGEOUS 2+ acre lot in heart of Potomac. At the end of prestigious Riverwood Drive, this lot is on a cul de sac. Public water & sewer & gas available. Enjoy all that Potomac has to offer: Potomac Village features shops, restaurants, supermarkets, Starbucks and more! Outdoor enthusiasts will love Swains Lock & Great Falls Park. Country Clubs, equestrian facilities,& sought after schools nearby.VIEW LISTING