Buying a Home in Vienna, Virginia
Established in 1890, Vienna, VA is a hidden treasure enjoyed by visitors and residents alike. Covering just over four square miles, its charming public art and historical sites, great hiking and biking trails, and fabulous live performances and dining options make it a wonderful community to live and work in.
Buying a Home in Vienna, VA
Whether you’re looking to buy a historic home or a contemporary condominium, purchasing a home is one of the most important investment decisions you’ll ever make. Buying a home takes time, attention to detail, and an extensive knowledge and understanding of the local real estate market. Coakley Realty’s residential real estate agents have years of experience and expertise in the Vienna housing market.
No matter where you are in the home-buying process, our agents can help you find the perfect Vienna home. Contact us today to get started!
How We Help You Find the Perfect Home
There’s a lot to consider when you’re buying a new home in Vienna. You want a home that beautifully complements your lifestyle and needs. The professional real estate services provided by Coakley Realty’s agents can be so beneficial to helping you find your perfect home. They can help you:
- Find the perfect location. Our agents take all your needs and preferences such as school districts, income levels, safety, and more into account.
- Find the right lot. Are you looking for a home with a big backyard or wooded lot? Do you want a pool? Or do you prefer a low-maintenance landscape? The real estate agents at Coakley Realty know how to find exactly what you’re looking for.
- Find the right size home. Whether you’re just starting a family, have outgrown your current home, or want to downsize, the Coakley Realty team takes your specific needs, including total square footage, the number of bedrooms, baths, and levels, and more, into account when presenting your choices. We make sure you’re only looking at properties that thoroughly meet your preferences.
- Find the right price. Our agents know price matters when buying a home in Vienna. The experienced team at Coakley Realty is skilled at finding homes in your price range.
- Understand home buying procedures. The more you know, the better equipped you are to make the right home purchase. Our team helps you understand things like HOAs, home inspections, insurance, and more.
With nearly 25 years of experience buying and selling homes in Vienna, Coakley Realty has a thorough understanding of the market and what’s available for different family sizes, budgets, and personal needs. Contact us today to learn more about buying a home in Vienna.
Additional Real Estate Services
If you’re purchasing a home in Vienna and require additional real estate services, the agents at Coakley Realty are here to help! We not only help you find the right home — we also provide the following real estate services:
- Home listings
- Open houses
- Real estate appraisals
- Potential buyer walk-throughs
- Buyer broker representation
- Land development
- Investment properties purchases
- Real estate tax appeals
No matter what your real estate needs may be, the friendly professionals at Coakley Realty have you covered!
Choose Coakley Realty When Buying a Home in Vienna, VA
No one understands your home buying options and opportunities in Vienna better than Coakley Realty. Our agents will help you through every stage of the home-buying process, including helping you sell your previous home if necessary! If you’re ready to buy your dream home in Vienna, VA, contact Coakley Realty today!
FIND THE PROPERTY YOU NEED.PROPERTY SEARCH
CONTACT US TODAY
Featured Real Estate Listings
Under ContractFlex (Condo)100 Executive Drive,
PRICE REDUCED!!! Reliable investment property, fully leased. Excellent location right off 606, adjacent to Dulles Airport. This flex/office condo is Unit #2, and is divided into two units, each just under 5,000 SF. The First floor is built out as office/warehouse, and the Second floor is office.VIEW LISTING
Residential 20700 Ashburn Station Pl,
Ashburn, VA 20147
Beautifully renovated and meticulously maintained, this fabulous brick colonial is located in one of historic Ashburn's most desirable neighborhoods and sought-after school pyramids - Cedar Lane/Trailside/Stone Bridge! Gracefully sited on a premium corner lot (nearly half an acre), this property showcases all the distinctive details you are looking for.VIEW LISTING