Buying a Home in Silver Spring, Maryland
One of the most important decisions you’ll make is buying a home—whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or you’re just looking for a new place for you and your family. It’s a process that requires a dedicated attention to detail and thorough understanding of the real estate in the area, and the real estate agents at Coakley Realty have been cultivating this kind of experience and expertise for more than two decades.
No matter where you are in the process of buying a home in Silver Spring, MD, the highly experienced professionals at Coakley Realty can help you find the perfect home! Contact us today to get started!
How We Help You Find the Perfect Home
There is a lot to consider when buying a new home—you want to be sure your new place is going to fit in seamlessly with your lifestyle and needs. That’s why the professional services of a real estate agent with Coakley Realty can be so beneficial! We can help you:
- Find the perfect location – we’ll take everything into account, such as school districts, safety, income levels, and more.
- Find the right lot – do you need a big backyard? Do you want a wooded lot or a pool? Our real estate agents know how to find what you’re looking for.
- Find the right size home – our team can take your specific needs, including square footage, the number of levels and bedrooms, and more into account when narrowing down your choices so you’re always looking through the best of the best.
- Find the right price – we know price matters when buying a home in Silver Spring, MD. That’s why the real estate agents with Coakley Realty always find homes that are in your price range.
- Understand home buying procedures – this includes things like HOAs, insurance, home inspections, and more.
Coakley Realty has more than 23 years of experience buying homes in this area, so our real estate agents have a thorough understanding of the market and what’s available for different budgets, family sizes, and needs. Contact us today to learn more about buying a home in Silver Spring, MD.
Additional Real Estate Services
If you’re buying a home in Silver Spring, MD and need additional real estate services, Coakley Realty is happy to help! Not only do we assist you with finding the right home, we also provide the following real estate services:
- Home listings
- Open houses
- Potential buyer walk-throughs
- Buyer broker representation
- Real estate appraisals
- Investment properties purchases
- Real estate tax appeals
- Land development
No matter what your real estate needs are, the professionals at Coakley Realty have you covered.
Choose Coakley Realty When You’re Buying a Home in Silver Spring, MD
When it comes to buying a home in the Washington, DC Metropolitan area, no one knows your options and possibilities better than Coakley Realty. We can help you through every step of the buying process, including helping you sell your previous home if necessary! If you’re interested in buying a home in Silver Spring, MD, contact Coakley Realty today!
FIND THE PROPERTY YOU NEED.PROPERTY SEARCH
CONTACT US TODAY
Featured Real Estate Listings
Residential 9476 Newbridge Dr,
Potomac, MD 20854
ENTERTAINER'S DELIGHT! Stunning 2 acre lot located in sought after Falconhurst. Spectacular, private yard features newly renovated pool, pool house w/ FB, tennis courts & beautiful sun filled patio. Enjoy the spacious kitchen, formal living & dining rooms,1st floor office, fin bsmt, storage & 3 car garage. Two story family room features over sized windows & offers scenic views of the backyard.VIEW LISTING
Residential 5611 Ogden Rd,
Bethesda, MD 20816
SPECTACULAR home in sought after SPRINGFIELD! Renovated and expanded in 2014/2015 this home SHOWS LIKE A MODEL! Four finished levels include GOURMET KITCHEN w/ grand center island & adjoining fam rm, formal dining room, library with built-ins, mudroom, 6 bedrooms, 5 and 1/2 baths, fin basement incl recreation room w/wet bar and outside entrance. Amazing back yard features fence and patio.VIEW LISTING
Residential 3024 TILDEN ST NW #304C,
WASHINGTON, DC 20008
CORNER UNIT in sought after NORTH CLEVELAND PARK. This sun-filled, dual exposure, 1 bedroom/ 1 bath sun filled living room w/built in bookshelves & fireplace, master bdrm with 2 windows, upgraded kitchen w/gas cooking, granite counters & stainless steel appliances, sep dining area, own Air Conditioning unit. Remodeled @ 5 years ago!VIEW LISTING