Buying a Home in Foggy Bottom, District of Columbia
One of the most important decisions you’ll make is buying a home—whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or you’re just looking for a new place for you and your family. It’s a process that requires a dedicated attention to detail and thorough understanding of the real estate in the area, and the real estate agents at Coakley Realty have been cultivating this kind of experience and expertise for more than two decades.
No matter where you are in the process of buying a home in Foggy Bottom, DC, the highly experienced professionals at Coakley Realty can help you find the perfect home! Contact us today to get started!
How We Help You Find the Perfect Home
There is a lot to consider when buying a new home—you want to be sure your new place is going to fit in seamlessly with your lifestyle and needs. That’s why the professional services of a real estate agent with Coakley Realty can be so beneficial! We can help you:
- Find the perfect location – we’ll take everything into account, such as school districts, safety, income levels, and more.
- Find the right lot – do you need a big backyard? Do you want a wooded lot or a pool? Our real estate agents know how to find what you’re looking for.
- Find the right size home – our team can take your specific needs, including square footage, the number of levels and bedrooms, and more into account when narrowing down your choices so you’re always looking through the best of the best.
- Find the right price – we know price matters when buying a home in Foggy Bottom, DC. That’s why the real estate agents with Coakley Realty always find homes that are in your price range.
- Understand home buying procedures – this includes things like HOAs, insurance, home inspections, and more.
Coakley Realty has more than 23 years of experience buying homes in this area, so our real estate agents have a thorough understanding of the market and what’s available for different budgets, family sizes, and needs. Contact us today to learn more about buying a home in Foggy Bottom, DC.
Additional Real Estate Services
If you’re buying a home in Foggy Bottom, DC and need additional real estate services, Coakley Realty is happy to help! Not only do we assist you with finding the right home, we also provide the following real estate services:
- Home listings
- Open houses
- Potential buyer walk-throughs
- Buyer broker representation
- Real estate appraisals
- Investment properties purchases
- Real estate tax appeals
- Land development
No matter what your real estate needs are, the professionals at Coakley Realty have you covered.
Choose Coakley Realty When You’re Buying a Home in Foggy Bottom, DC
When it comes to buying a home in the Washington, DC Metropolitan area, no one knows your options and possibilities better than Coakley Realty. We can help you through every step of the buying process, including helping you sell your previous home if necessary! If you’re interested in buying a home in Foggy Bottom, DC, contact Coakley Realty today!
FIND THE PROPERTY YOU NEED.PROPERTY SEARCH
CONTACT US TODAY
Featured Real Estate Listings
Residential 5937 AVON DR,
BETHESDA, MD 20814
New Price, Great Value!! SPECTACULAR renovated & expanded home features Vaulted Ceilings, Hrwd Floors, Updated Kitchen& Baths, Arched Doorways and Open Floor plan. Fully fin on both levels enjoy elegant dining room, spacious family room that opens to patio, 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, (2 master bdrms) rec room, library, gym & MORE!!VIEW LISTING
Residential 24 COURTHOUSE SQ #107,
ROCKVILLE, MD 20850
Wow! Rarely available first floor unit (located on the second level) with over sized open patio! Great for entertaining or relaxing. This is a must see. Patio overlooks bustling downtown Rockville. This great one bedroom one den unit with parking has been freshly painted throughout and is ready to move right in. Parking included with the price.VIEW LISTING
Residential 8421 CRIMSON LEAF COURT,
POTOMAC, MD 20854
Set on a stunning lot in the beautiful Avenel neighborhood, this three-story house is the perfect place to call home. Want to learn more about our featured listing in Potomac? Call 301-637-0966 to speak with an expert at Coakley Realty or take a virtual tour and see it for yourself!VIEW LISTING