Susan Vitale Greynolds
“Coakley puts clients first. We are not a big corporation where clients can be lost in the process.”
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Doctorate from George Washington University
- Practicing licensed therapist
- Take each transaction personally and work hard to make the process stress free and productive.
- Embrace technology but never forget the importance of personal touch.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SUSAN
- I bring advanced negotiating skills, mediating the hurdles that come with real estate transactions.
- I provide client advocacy by really listening to what my clients want.
- I have the experience, energy, and enthusiasm to help my clients.
- I love my work!
- Proud native Washingtonian
- Married with three sons in college
I am so excited to join Coakley Realty because it represents what’s important to me. A homegrown office with many agents born and raised in the DC area, they know and love the area like me. Coakley puts clients first. It’s not a big corporation where clients can be lost in the process. I am grateful to be able to work with an amazing group of processionals.
FIND THE PROPERTY YOU NEED.PROPERTY SEARCH
CONTACT US TODAY
Featured Real Estate Listings
Commercial 841 SLIGO AVE,
SILVER SPRING, MD 20910
Rare opportunity to buy and develop in the downtown Silver Spring area. This two story building is currently for sale or for lease. The property consists of a 13,650 SF office building situated on 25,500 SF lot. Currently zoned CR this property offers commercial and residential development opportunities.VIEW LISTING
Residential 9636 BEMAN WOODS WAY,
POTOMAC, MD 20854
SPECTACULAR light filled PARDOE BUILT end unit town home with amazing views and elevator! This 4 level home features gourmet kitchen, butler's pantry, formal dining room, family room, large master suite & 4th floor guest suite/entertaining room complete with roof top deck overlooking manicured lawn. The spacious family room with sunken study opens to private patio and walkway.VIEW LISTING
Residential 3939 VAN NESS ST NW,
WASHINGTON, DC 20016
Charming home in SPECTACULAR American University Park. Spacious home features 3 bedroom, 2 full baths, formal living &dining rooms, bonus room, screened porch & wrap around porch. Amazing driveway & large yard offer endless possibilities. Sought after URBAN location is .5 mile to Tenleytown Metro, & close to parks, restaurants, shops & MORE!VIEW LISTING