Rory S. Coakley
“Your Single Source for Commercial and Residential Real Estate Services”
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Master of Science in Real Estate and Urban Development
– The American University
- B.S.B.A. in Finance – Georgetown University
- Licensed real estate broker and certified general appraiser in MD, VA & DC
- Founded Coakley Realty in 1989 with the goal of providing a real estate company that can be your single source for both residential and commercial real estate services.
- Oversees two offices with over 25 real estate consultants, appraisers, property managers, tax appeal specialists and land developers.
- Extensive experience and knowledge in residential and commercial real estate matters such as sales, leasing, property management, tax appeals, appraisals, land development, litigation support , consulting and property investment.
- Numerous courses in civil engineering and construction management – Catholic University
- Owns and manages many types of commercial and residential properties, thereby providing the experience and expertise to assist you with your real estate needs. Their properties include: hotels, rentals. office buildings, self-storage facilities, warehouses and residential properties.
- Former V.P. at Coakley & Williams, a family-owned real estate development, management and construction company that has operated for over 75 years in the Washington and Metropolitan Area.
CURRENT AND PAST PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC AFFILIATIONS
- National Association of Realtors ® – member
- Maryland Association of Realtors ® – member
- Greater Capital Association of Realtors ®– member
- Catholic Business Network – Business person of the year – member
- Community Ministries of Rockville – Vice President – Development – Awarded outstanding service
- Stepping Stones Shelter – Advocacy Partner year 2003
- Georgetown Preparatory School – Former Trustee and Alumni Association President and Insignias Medal Winner
- Rockville Chamber Of Commerce – Past President and Member
- Rockville’s Citizen of the Year
- Leadership Montgomery – member
- City Of Rockville – Economic Development Council 1994-1996
- Georgetown University Gridiron Club – Past President and Member
- Georgetown University Hoyas: Unlimited Board Member – Inducted into the Youth Coach Hall of Fame
- Capital Bank – Business Development Committee
- Corporate Volunteer Council – member
- Peerless Rockville Member
FIND THE PROPERTY YOU NEED.PROPERTY SEARCH
CONTACT US TODAY
Featured Real Estate Listings
Under ContractFlex (Condo)100 Executive Drive,
PRICE REDUCED!!! Reliable investment property, fully leased. Excellent location right off 606, adjacent to Dulles Airport. This flex/office condo is Unit #2, and is divided into two units, each just under 5,000 SF. The First floor is built out as office/warehouse, and the Second floor is office.VIEW LISTING
Residential 20700 Ashburn Station Pl,
Ashburn, VA 20147
Beautifully renovated and meticulously maintained, this fabulous brick colonial is located in one of historic Ashburn's most desirable neighborhoods and sought-after school pyramids - Cedar Lane/Trailside/Stone Bridge! Gracefully sited on a premium corner lot (nearly half an acre), this property showcases all the distinctive details you are looking for.VIEW LISTING