Kathleen Caulfield Meyer
Kathleen Caulfield Meyer
Office: 301-340-8700 x 1108
COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL SALES AND LEASING AGENT
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Licensed real estate agent since 1995
- University of Maryland BA in English 1992
- Georgetown Visitation Preparatory School Graduate 1988
- 22+ years of experience in the real estate industry including selling and leasing commercial and residential real estate
- Successfully negotiated over 100+ million dollars in real estate transactions
- Successfully appealed real estate tax assessments at the highest level of appeal in Montgomery County and Washington DC
- Conducted real estate transactions in Maryland, Virginia and Washington D.C.
- Expert negotiator with experience in successfully dealing with multiple contract offers
- Marketing and tech savvy skills which increase real estate listings’ saleability
- Experience selling as both a Listing Agent and Buyers’ Agent: Commercial Buildings, Investment Properties, Land, Historic Properties, Estate Sales and Single Family Homes Sales
- Experience negotiating Commercial Leases as both a landlord rep and a tenant rep
- National Association of Realtors – member
- Maryland Association of Realtors – member
- Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors – member
WHAT MY CLIENTS SAY ABOUT ME
- Kathleen is a top notch agent… she was highly responsive to all my questions and always willing to go the extra mile to make sure I found the right house for me. I give Kathleen my highest recommendation and would not hesitate to use her again. – Dave K.
- As first time homebuyers, my husband and I relied on Kathleen to show us the way. She is confident, knowledgeable, and responsive. Kathleen helped us to find the right home for our family and we knew that she had our best interest at heart throughout the entire process. – Maureen D.
- We would not have been able to buy the house we wanted if Kathleen had not gone above and beyond the call of duty and negotiated with the sellers and their real estate agent back and forth for over 5 hours. She wouldn’t leave without a signed contract. We will be forever grateful, we love our house and land in Howard County! – Dan and Sue C.
FIND THE PROPERTY YOU NEED.PROPERTY SEARCH
CONTACT US TODAY
Featured Real Estate Listings
Under ContractFlex (Condo)100 Executive Drive,
PRICE REDUCED!!! Reliable investment property, fully leased. Excellent location right off 606, adjacent to Dulles Airport. This flex/office condo is Unit #2, and is divided into two units, each just under 5,000 SF. The First floor is built out as office/warehouse, and the Second floor is office.VIEW LISTING
Residential 20700 Ashburn Station Pl,
Ashburn, VA 20147
Beautifully renovated and meticulously maintained, this fabulous brick colonial is located in one of historic Ashburn's most desirable neighborhoods and sought-after school pyramids - Cedar Lane/Trailside/Stone Bridge! Gracefully sited on a premium corner lot (nearly half an acre), this property showcases all the distinctive details you are looking for.VIEW LISTING