About Susan Vitale Greynolds
“Coakley puts clients first. We are not a big corporation where clients can be lost in the process.”
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Doctorate from George Washington University
- Practicing licensed therapist
- Take each transaction personally and work hard to make the process stress free and productive.
- Embrace technology but never forget the importance of personal touch.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SUSAN
- I bring advanced negotiating skills, mediating the hurdles that come with real estate transactions.
- I provide client advocacy by really listening to what my clients want.
- I have the experience, energy, and enthusiasm to help my clients.
- I love my work!
- Proud native Washingtonian
- Married with three sons in college
I am so excited to join Coakley Realty because it represents what’s important to me. A homegrown office with many agents born and raised in the DC area, they know and love the area like me. Coakley puts clients first. It’s not a big corporation where clients can be lost in the process. I am grateful to be able to work with an amazing group of processionals.
FIND THE PROPERTY YOU NEED.PROPERTY SEARCH
CONTACT US TODAY
Featured Real Estate Listings
Under ContractFlex (Condo)100 Executive Drive,
PRICE REDUCED!!! Reliable investment property, fully leased. Excellent location right off 606, adjacent to Dulles Airport. This flex/office condo is Unit #2, and is divided into two units, each just under 5,000 SF. The First floor is built out as office/warehouse, and the Second floor is office.VIEW LISTING
Residential 20700 Ashburn Station Pl,
Ashburn, VA 20147
Beautifully renovated and meticulously maintained, this fabulous brick colonial is located in one of historic Ashburn's most desirable neighborhoods and sought-after school pyramids - Cedar Lane/Trailside/Stone Bridge! Gracefully sited on a premium corner lot (nearly half an acre), this property showcases all the distinctive details you are looking for.VIEW LISTING