About Susan Vitale Greynolds
“Coakley puts clients first. We are not a big corporation where clients can be lost in the process.”
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Doctorate from George Washington University
- Practicing licensed therapist
- Take each transaction personally and work hard to make the process stress free and productive.
- Embrace technology but never forget the importance of personal touch.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SUSAN
- I bring advanced negotiating skills, mediating the hurdles that come with real estate transactions.
- I provide client advocacy by really listening to what my clients want.
- I have the experience, energy, and enthusiasm to help my clients.
- I love my work!
- Proud native Washingtonian
- Married with three sons in college
I am so excited to join Coakley Realty because it represents what’s important to me. A homegrown office with many agents born and raised in the DC area, they know and love the area like me. Coakley puts clients first. It’s not a big corporation where clients can be lost in the process. I am grateful to be able to work with an amazing group of processionals.
FIND THE PROPERTY YOU NEED.PROPERTY SEARCH
CONTACT US TODAY
Featured Real Estate Listings
- Residential 223 W Montgomery Ave,
Rockville, MD 20850
This home, also known as the Old Episcopal Rectory, was built in 1875 with six additions to follow over the years. This six bedroom, two and one half bath home is privately situated on a premium 17,900 sf lot which also includes a two car garage and a Summer Kitchen.VIEW LISTING
- Residential 23400 Woodfield Rd,
Gaithersburg, MD 20882
Mitchell & Best Home on gorgeous 2+ acre lot in Watkins Preserve - a subdision offering 5 additional lots! 5,700 SF (3,934 fin above grade) incl. 4 bdrms, 3.5 baths, 2 car gar, & a full W/O bsmt. 1st fl features office, formal liv& dining rms, gourmet kitchen w/ cntr island, brkfast area & lg family rm w/ FP. Enjoy the gorgeous sunset views from the spacious deck!VIEW LISTING
- Lot 11013 Riverwood Dr,
Rockville, MD 20854
GORGEOUS 2+ acre lot in heart of Potomac. At the end of prestigious Riverwood Drive, this lot is on a cul de sac. Public water & sewer & gas available. Enjoy all that Potomac has to offer: Potomac Village features shops, restaurants, supermarkets, Starbucks and more! Outdoor enthusiasts will love Swains Lock & Great Falls Park. Country Clubs, equestrian facilities,& sought after schools nearby.VIEW LISTING