About Poching Shen
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Master of Library Science, University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma
- Bachelor of Law, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan, Republic of China
- 30 years technical and management experience at Montgomery County Public Schools IT department
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent in Maryland
- National Association of Realtors ® member
- Maryland Association of Realtors ® member
- Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors ® member
- Knowledge is the base, but diligence is the key for getting the job done.
- Be a good and efficient listener. Treat clients as your best friends and partners.
- Measure your success by the number of smiling faces of your customers.
- Have lived in Montgomery County for over thirty years; it has become my second home town.
- Have a very happy family, a supporting husband and three lovely grown up children. Became a grandmother last year.
- Like to play music and dance during my leisure time.
FIND THE PROPERTY YOU NEED.PROPERTY SEARCH
CONTACT US TODAY
Featured Real Estate Listings
- Residential 223 W Montgomery Ave,
Rockville, MD 20850
This home, also known as the Old Episcopal Rectory, was built in 1875 with six additions to follow over the years. This six bedroom, two and one half bath home is privately situated on a premium 17,900 sf lot which also includes a two car garage and a Summer Kitchen.VIEW LISTING
- Residential 23400 Woodfield Rd,
Gaithersburg, MD 20882
Mitchell & Best Home on gorgeous 2+ acre lot in Watkins Preserve - a subdision offering 5 additional lots! 5,700 SF (3,934 fin above grade) incl. 4 bdrms, 3.5 baths, 2 car gar, & a full W/O bsmt. 1st fl features office, formal liv& dining rms, gourmet kitchen w/ cntr island, brkfast area & lg family rm w/ FP. Enjoy the gorgeous sunset views from the spacious deck!VIEW LISTING
- Lot 11013 Riverwood Dr,
Rockville, MD 20854
GORGEOUS 2+ acre lot in heart of Potomac. At the end of prestigious Riverwood Drive, this lot is on a cul de sac. Public water & sewer & gas available. Enjoy all that Potomac has to offer: Potomac Village features shops, restaurants, supermarkets, Starbucks and more! Outdoor enthusiasts will love Swains Lock & Great Falls Park. Country Clubs, equestrian facilities,& sought after schools nearby.VIEW LISTING