About Poching Shen
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Master of Library Science, University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma
- Bachelor of Law, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan, Republic of China
- 30 years technical and management experience at Montgomery County Public Schools IT department
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent in Maryland
- National Association of Realtors ® member
- Maryland Association of Realtors ® member
- Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors ® member
- Knowledge is the base, but diligence is the key for getting the job done.
- Be a good and efficient listener. Treat clients as your best friends and partners.
- Measure your success by the number of smiling faces of your customers.
- Have lived in Montgomery County for over thirty years; it has become my second home town.
- Have a very happy family, a supporting husband and three lovely grown up children. Became a grandmother last year.
- Like to play music and dance during my leisure time.
FIND THE PROPERTY YOU NEED.PROPERTY SEARCH
CONTACT US TODAY
Featured Real Estate Listings
Under ContractFlex (Condo)100 Executive Drive,
PRICE REDUCED!!! Reliable investment property, fully leased. Excellent location right off 606, adjacent to Dulles Airport. This flex/office condo is Unit #2, and is divided into two units, each just under 5,000 SF. The First floor is built out as office/warehouse, and the Second floor is office.VIEW LISTING
Residential 20700 Ashburn Station Pl,
Ashburn, VA 20147
Beautifully renovated and meticulously maintained, this fabulous brick colonial is located in one of historic Ashburn's most desirable neighborhoods and sought-after school pyramids - Cedar Lane/Trailside/Stone Bridge! Gracefully sited on a premium corner lot (nearly half an acre), this property showcases all the distinctive details you are looking for.VIEW LISTING