About Poching Shen
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Master of Library Science, University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma
- Bachelor of Law, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan, Republic of China
- 30 years technical and management experience at Montgomery County Public Schools IT department
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent in Maryland
- National Association of Realtors ® member
- Maryland Association of Realtors ® member
- Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors ® member
- Knowledge is the base, but diligence is the key for getting the job done.
- Be a good and efficient listener. Treat clients as your best friends and partners.
- Measure your success by the number of smiling faces of your customers.
- Have lived in Montgomery County for over thirty years; it has become my second home town.
- Have a very happy family, a supporting husband and three lovely grown up children. Became a grandmother last year.
- Like to play music and dance during my leisure time.
FIND THE PROPERTY YOU NEED.PROPERTY SEARCH
CONTACT US TODAY
Featured Real Estate Listings
- Residential 22 Courthouse Sq, #509,
Rockville, MD 20850
Furnished, bright & sunny 2 bedroom 2 bath luxury condo. Great location in the Heart of Rockville! Minutes to restaurants, shops, Library, movie theater, Metro & Montg County Courthouse! Washer & Dryer in unit! Garage parking included! Secure building! Available now!VIEW LISTING
- Residential 23400 Woodfield Rd,
Gaithersburg, MD 20882
Mitchell & Best Home on gorgeous 2+ acre lot in Watkins Preserve - a subdision offering 5 additional lots! 5,700 SF (3,934 fin above grade) incl. 4 bdrms, 3.5 baths, 2 car gar, & a full W/O bsmt. 1st fl features office, formal liv& dining rms, gourmet kitchen w/ cntr island, brkfast area & lg family rm w/ FP. Enjoy the gorgeous sunset views from the spacious deck!VIEW LISTING
- Lot 11013 Riverwood Dr,
Rockville, MD 20854
GORGEOUS 2+ acre lot in heart of Potomac. At the end of prestigious Riverwood Drive, this lot is on a cul de sac. Public water & sewer & gas available. Enjoy all that Potomac has to offer: Potomac Village features shops, restaurants, supermarkets, Starbucks and more! Outdoor enthusiasts will love Swains Lock & Great Falls Park. Country Clubs, equestrian facilities,& sought after schools nearby.VIEW LISTING