Michael P. Rose
Michael P. Rose
Office: 301-637-0966 Ext: 103
“Taking Real Estate to the Professional Level it Deserves”
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- MBA in Real Estate and Urban Development from The American University – Beta Gamma Sigma National Honor Society
- BA in Economics from Georgetown University – Deans List
- Licensed real estate agent in Maryland, The District of Columbia, and Virginia; realizing Multi-Million Dollar Producer status every year since 1994.
- Ranked in the Top 1% of All Realtors Nationwide
- Completed the mandatory 190 hours of appraisal coursework and 3,000 hours of appraisal work experience necessary to be eligible to become a Certified General Real Estate Appraiser.
- Former sales manager with over 22 years of experience in the real estate industry, including selling, leasing, acquisition, appraisal, development, finance, management, consulting, and litigation support.
- Sold over $400 million worth of real estate, and represented major tenants such as McDonalds, CVS Pharmacy, & Duron, Inc.
- Proficient in property valuation techniques, investment analysis, financial planning, and mortgage alternatives.
- Qualified expert witness in legal proceedings involving real estate brokerage, marketing & valuation analysis.
WHAT MY PAST CLIENTS SAY ABOUT ME
- Michael is "an efficient worker who will not waste your time."
- Michael is "a skilled negotiator and effective closer who gets clients what they want."
- Michael is "an extremely patient buyer’s agent who listens to his buyer’s needs."
- Michael is "an aggressive listing agent who will push the market to higher levels."
- Michael "has high ethical standards who has a respected name in the brokerage community."
- Devoted husband of wife Tricia and doting father of four children, Katie, Caleigh, Maggie and Michael
- Avid golfer, sports fanatic, loyal friend & entertainer (self-proclaimed!)
- St. Raphael Catholic Church Finance Council
- St. Raphael Catholic School Board Member
- Board of Directors for Stepping Stones Shelter in Rockville since 2000
- Supporter & Volunteer of Community Ministries of Rockville
- Member of the Rockville Chamber of Commerce since 1994
FIVE VIRTUES I LIVE AND WORK BY
- Think BIG.
- Listen…Really listen and learn.
- Leave a GREAT impression…not just a good one.
- Pay it forward and never expect anything in return.
- Remember the Golden Rule
FIND THE PROPERTY YOU NEED.PROPERTY SEARCH
CONTACT US TODAY
Featured Real Estate Listings
Residential 9476 Newbridge Dr,
Potomac, MD 20854
ENTERTAINER'S DELIGHT! Stunning 2 acre lot located in sought after Falconhurst. Spectacular, private yard features newly renovated pool, pool house w/ FB, tennis courts & beautiful sun filled patio. Enjoy the spacious kitchen, formal living & dining rooms,1st floor office, fin bsmt, storage & 3 car garage. Two story family room features over sized windows & offers scenic views of the backyard.VIEW LISTING
Residential 5611 Ogden Rd,
Bethesda, MD 20816
SPECTACULAR home in sought after SPRINGFIELD! Renovated and expanded in 2014/2015 this home SHOWS LIKE A MODEL! Four finished levels include GOURMET KITCHEN w/ grand center island & adjoining fam rm, formal dining room, library with built-ins, mudroom, 6 bedrooms, 5 and 1/2 baths, fin basement incl recreation room w/wet bar and outside entrance. Amazing back yard features fence and patio.VIEW LISTING
Residential 23400 Woodfield Rd,
Gaithersburg, MD 20882
Mitchell & Best Home on gorgeous 2+ acre lot in Watkins Preserve - a subdision offering 5 additional lots! 5,700 SF (3,934 fin above grade) incl. 4 bdrms, 3.5 baths, 2 car gar, & a full W/O bsmt. 1st fl features office, formal liv& dining rms, gourmet kitchen w/ cntr island, brkfast area & lg family rm w/ FP. Enjoy the gorgeous sunset views from the spacious deck!VIEW LISTING