About Michael P. Rose
“Taking Real Estate to the Professional Level it Deserves”
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- MBA in Real Estate and Urban Development from The American University – Beta Gamma Sigma National Honor Society
- BA in Economics from Georgetown University – Deans List
- Licensed real estate agent in Maryland, The District of Columbia, and Virginia; realizing Multi-Million Dollar Producer status every year since 1994.
- Completed the mandatory 190 hours of appraisal coursework and 3,000 hours of appraisal work experience necessary to be eligible to become a Certified General Real Estate Appraiser.
- Former sales manager with over 14 years of experience in the real estate industry, including selling, leasing, acquisition, appraisal, development, finance, management, consulting, and litigation support.
- Sold over $200 million worth of real estate, and represented major tenants such as McDonalds, CVS Pharmacy, & Duron, Inc.
- Proficient in financial planning, real estate investment analysis and mortgage alternatives
- Qualified expert witness in legal proceedings involving real estate brokerage, marketing & valuation analysis.
- Conducts strategic planning and implements management principles, for start-up and existing firms.
WHAT MY PAST CLIENTS SAY ABOUT ME
- Michael is an efficient worker who will not waste your time
- Michael is a skilled negotiator and effective closer who gets clients what they want
- Michael is an extremely patient buyer’s agent who listens to his buyer’s needs
- Michael is an aggressive listing agent who will push the market to higher levels
- Michael has high ethical standards who has a respected name in the brokerage community
- Devoted husband of wife Tricia and doting father of four children, Katie, Caleigh, Maggie and Michael.
- Avid golfer, sports fanatic, loyal friend & entertainer (self-proclaimed!)
- Board of Directors for Stepping Stones Shelter in Rockville since 2000
- Supporter & Volunteer of Community Ministries of Rockville
- Active Member of the Rockville Chamber of Commerce since 1994
FIND THE PROPERTY YOU NEED.PROPERTY SEARCH
CONTACT US TODAY
Featured Real Estate Listings
Residential 24240 PEACH TREE RD
CLARKSBURG, MD 20871
Breathtaking and spacious CUSTOM LOG HOME w 3 fin levels has spared no detail in craftsmanship. Built w/ hand hewn logs this home features a 2 story stone fireplace, solid wood doors & trim w/forged hinges & locks, quartz kitchen, more.VIEW LISTING
Residential 104 JEFFERSON ST W,
ROCKVILLE, MD 20850
Spectacular Historic Home in Premium Downtown Rockville Neighborhood. Charming home offers many modern amenities including a spacious kitchen w/ granite counters & gas cooking, 2 newly renovated bathrooms, new hardwoods & paint. View the video here.VIEW LISTING
Residential 8421 CRIMSON LEAF COURT,
POTOMAC, MD 20854
Set on a stunning lot in the beautiful Avenel neighborhood, this three-story house is the perfect place to call home. Want to learn more about our featured listing in Potomac? Call 301-637-0966 to speak with an expert at Coakley Realty or take a virtual tour and see it for yourself!VIEW LISTING