About Lori Maggin
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Masters in Physiology University of Maryland
- BS degree from Florida State
- Licensed real estate agent in Maryland, The District of Columbia, and Virginia
- I am expert at finding properties for you that no one else can find (don’t ask, I’d have to hurt you)
- If you’re in the market for a new home, I can offer you a very large list of new home building lots and new homes for sale in Bethesda, McLean, Chevy Chase, N. Arlington, Falls Church, N.W.D.C.and the City of Falls Church
- Part owner of a property management company with properties in Bethesda, Chevy Chase, McLean and N. Arlington
- Involved in the sale of over $100 million worth of real estate
WHAT MY PAST CLIENTS SAY ABOUT ME
- Lori and team did a great job… they were fast, efficient, and on target every step of the way.
- Ms Maggin proved to be an honest broker who went out of her way to facilitate the sale of my home. I was a very naive home seller. Ms Maggin was responsive to my requests for information and was very supportive in walking me through the processes involved.
- Lori was in command of the details of the transaction. I felt comfortable concentrating on big picture issues without “worrying” about the minutia.
- We cannot say enough about how professional and knowledgeable Lori is .
- The options provided for the sale of our home and the assistance offered were truly great.
- We would not have any hesitancy in recommending Lori to anyone looking to sell their home.
- Born Silver Spring
- Lived in Texas
- Moved to Miami
- Joined the Circus (Yeah, the Circus!…don’t ask!…OK, “Flying High” – Florida State…Go Seminoles:))
- Career before real estate – NIH and IMF
- Hobbies/Passions – My Kids, Health, Fitness and Oprah, Husband (in that order)
- Girls On The Run coach, Girl Scout leader, volunteer in Bannockburn community, Pyle Middle School and Bannockburn Elementary School
FIND THE PROPERTY YOU NEED.PROPERTY SEARCH
CONTACT US TODAY
Featured Real Estate Listings
Commercial 841 SLIGO AVE,
SILVER SPRING, MD 20910
Rare opportunity to buy and develop in the downtown Silver Spring area. This two story building is currently for sale or for lease. The property consists of a 13,650 SF office building situated on 25,500 SF lot. Currently zoned CR this property offers commercial and residential development opportunities.VIEW LISTING
Residential 9636 BEMAN WOODS WAY,
POTOMAC, MD 20854
SPECTACULAR light filled PARDOE BUILT end unit town home with amazing views and elevator! This 4 level home features gourmet kitchen, butler's pantry, formal dining room, family room, large master suite & 4th floor guest suite/entertaining room complete with roof top deck overlooking manicured lawn. The spacious family room with sunken study opens to private patio and walkway.VIEW LISTING
Residential 8421 CRIMSON LEAF COURT,
POTOMAC, MD 20854
Set on a stunning lot in the beautiful Avenel neighborhood, this three-story house is the perfect place to call home. Want to learn more about our featured listing in Potomac? Call 301-637-0966 to speak with an expert at Coakley Realty or take a virtual tour and see it for yourself!VIEW LISTING