About Lori Maggin
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Masters in Physiology University of Maryland
- BS degree from Florida State
- Licensed real estate agent in Maryland, The District of Columbia, and Virginia
- I am expert at finding properties for you that no one else can find (don’t ask, I’d have to hurt you)
- If you’re in the market for a new home, I can offer you a very large list of new home building lots and new homes for sale in Bethesda, McLean, Chevy Chase, N. Arlington, Falls Church, N.W.D.C.and the City of Falls Church
- Part owner of a property management company with properties in Bethesda, Chevy Chase, McLean and N. Arlington
- Involved in the sale of over $100 million worth of real estate
WHAT MY PAST CLIENTS SAY ABOUT ME
- Lori and team did a great job… they were fast, efficient, and on target every step of the way.
- Ms Maggin proved to be an honest broker who went out of her way to facilitate the sale of my home. I was a very naive home seller. Ms Maggin was responsive to my requests for information and was very supportive in walking me through the processes involved.
- Lori was in command of the details of the transaction. I felt comfortable concentrating on big picture issues without “worrying” about the minutia.
- We cannot say enough about how professional and knowledgeable Lori is .
- The options provided for the sale of our home and the assistance offered were truly great.
- We would not have any hesitancy in recommending Lori to anyone looking to sell their home.
- Born Silver Spring
- Lived in Texas
- Moved to Miami
- Joined the Circus (Yeah, the Circus!…don’t ask!…OK, “Flying High” – Florida State…Go Seminoles:))
- Career before real estate – NIH and IMF
- Hobbies/Passions – My Kids, Health, Fitness and Oprah, Husband (in that order)
- Girls On The Run coach, Girl Scout leader, volunteer in Bannockburn community, Pyle Middle School and Bannockburn Elementary School
FIND THE PROPERTY YOU NEED.PROPERTY SEARCH
CONTACT US TODAY
Featured Real Estate Listings
Under ContractFlex (Condo)100 Executive Drive,
PRICE REDUCED!!! Reliable investment property, fully leased. Excellent location right off 606, adjacent to Dulles Airport. This flex/office condo is Unit #2, and is divided into two units, each just under 5,000 SF. The First floor is built out as office/warehouse, and the Second floor is office.VIEW LISTING
Residential 20700 Ashburn Station Pl,
Ashburn, VA 20147
Beautifully renovated and meticulously maintained, this fabulous brick colonial is located in one of historic Ashburn's most desirable neighborhoods and sought-after school pyramids - Cedar Lane/Trailside/Stone Bridge! Gracefully sited on a premium corner lot (nearly half an acre), this property showcases all the distinctive details you are looking for.VIEW LISTING