About Lori Maggin
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Masters in Physiology University of Maryland
- BS degree from Florida State
- Licensed real estate agent in Maryland, The District of Columbia, and Virginia
- I am expert at finding properties for you that no one else can find (don’t ask, I’d have to hurt you)
- If you’re in the market for a new home, I can offer you a very large list of new home building lots and new homes for sale in Bethesda, McLean, Chevy Chase, N. Arlington, Falls Church, N.W.D.C.and the City of Falls Church
- Part owner of a property management company with properties in Bethesda, Chevy Chase, McLean and N. Arlington
- Involved in the sale of over $100 million worth of real estate
WHAT MY PAST CLIENTS SAY ABOUT ME
- Lori and team did a great job… they were fast, efficient, and on target every step of the way.
- Ms Maggin proved to be an honest broker who went out of her way to facilitate the sale of my home. I was a very naive home seller. Ms Maggin was responsive to my requests for information and was very supportive in walking me through the processes involved.
- Lori was in command of the details of the transaction. I felt comfortable concentrating on big picture issues without “worrying” about the minutia.
- We cannot say enough about how professional and knowledgeable Lori is .
- The options provided for the sale of our home and the assistance offered were truly great.
- We would not have any hesitancy in recommending Lori to anyone looking to sell their home.
- Born Silver Spring
- Lived in Texas
- Moved to Miami
- Joined the Circus (Yeah, the Circus!…don’t ask!…OK, “Flying High” – Florida State…Go Seminoles:))
- Career before real estate – NIH and IMF
- Hobbies/Passions – My Kids, Health, Fitness and Oprah, Husband (in that order)
- Girls On The Run coach, Girl Scout leader, volunteer in Bannockburn community, Pyle Middle School and Bannockburn Elementary School
FIND THE PROPERTY YOU NEED.PROPERTY SEARCH
CONTACT US TODAY
Featured Real Estate Listings
Residential 223 W Montgomery Ave,
Rockville, MD 20850
This home, also known as the Old Episcopal Rectory, was built in 1875 with six additions to follow over the years. This six bedroom, two and one half bath home is privately situated on a premium 17,900 sf lot which also includes a two car garage and a Summer Kitchen.VIEW LISTING
Residential 23400 Woodfield Rd,
Gaithersburg, MD 20882
Mitchell & Best Home on gorgeous 2+ acre lot in Watkins Preserve - a subdision offering 5 additional lots! 5,700 SF (3,934 fin above grade) incl. 4 bdrms, 3.5 baths, 2 car gar, & a full W/O bsmt. 1st fl features office, formal liv& dining rms, gourmet kitchen w/ cntr island, brkfast area & lg family rm w/ FP. Enjoy the gorgeous sunset views from the spacious deck!VIEW LISTING
Residential 1021 17th St NE #2,
Washington, DC 20002
SPECTACULAR! ! Brand new construction - 5 other units available. This luxury unit features 1 bedroom plus den, two full baths, gourmet kitchen with quartz counter tops, center island, gas cooking, GE appliances, keyless entry and more! Bay windows offer an abundance of natural light. Parking available for sale. Great city location, next to the US National Arboretum and the historic Langston Golf Course, this condo is close to the H Street Corridor. Photos are from Unit 4.VIEW LISTING