About Lily Chang
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Master of Science in Environmental Engineering, State University of New York at Buffalo
- Bachelor of Science in Food Sciences, University of Toronto
- Licensed real estate agent in DC, Maryland, and Virginia
- Language: English, Chinese (Fluent in Mandarin, proficient in Cantonese)
- Member NAR (National Association of Realtors ®)
- Member GCAAR (Greater Capital Area of Realtors ®)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Greater Capital Area of Realtors (GCAAR)
- Maryland Association of Realtors (MAR)
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors (NVAR)
- District of Columbia Association of Realtors (DCAR)
- In whatever endeavor you pursue in life, do your best and God will do the rest.
- Make service your first priority, not success, and success will follow.
- There is no such thing as a self-made man. You will reach your goals only with the help of others.
- Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others can not keep it from themselves and happiness is a perfume you can not pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.
- Happily married to Dr. Weilin Chang and blessed with 2 children, Howard and Cynthia.
- Traveled around the world. Lived in Japan, Taiwan, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Australia, and USA (Buffalo, NY; Fairfax, VA; Gainesville, FL; Big Rapids, MI).
- Artworks been published by the Bradford Exchange; Galaxy of Graphics and Arthur Kaplan Art Co.
FIND THE PROPERTY YOU NEED.PROPERTY SEARCH
CONTACT US TODAY
Featured Real Estate Listings
Under ContractFlex (Condo)100 Executive Drive,
PRICE REDUCED!!! Reliable investment property, fully leased. Excellent location right off 606, adjacent to Dulles Airport. This flex/office condo is Unit #2, and is divided into two units, each just under 5,000 SF. The First floor is built out as office/warehouse, and the Second floor is office.VIEW LISTING
Residential 20700 Ashburn Station Pl,
Ashburn, VA 20147
Beautifully renovated and meticulously maintained, this fabulous brick colonial is located in one of historic Ashburn's most desirable neighborhoods and sought-after school pyramids - Cedar Lane/Trailside/Stone Bridge! Gracefully sited on a premium corner lot (nearly half an acre), this property showcases all the distinctive details you are looking for.VIEW LISTING