About Lily Chang
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Master of Science in Environmental Engineering, State University of New York at Buffalo
- Bachelor of Science in Food Sciences, University of Toronto
- Licensed real estate agent in DC, Maryland, and Virginia
- Language: English, Chinese (Fluent in Mandarin, proficient in Cantonese)
- Member NAR (National Association of Realtors ®)
- Member GCAAR (Greater Capital Area of Realtors ®)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Greater Capital Area of Realtors (GCAAR)
- Maryland Association of Realtors (MAR)
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors (NVAR)
- District of Columbia Association of Realtors (DCAR)
- In whatever endeavor you pursue in life, do your best and God will do the rest.
- Make service your first priority, not success, and success will follow.
- There is no such thing as a self-made man. You will reach your goals only with the help of others.
- Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others can not keep it from themselves and happiness is a perfume you can not pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.
- Happily married to Dr. Weilin Chang and blessed with 2 children, Howard and Cynthia.
- Traveled around the world. Lived in Japan, Taiwan, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Australia, and USA (Buffalo, NY; Fairfax, VA; Gainesville, FL; Big Rapids, MI).
- Artworks been published by the Bradford Exchange; Galaxy of Graphics and Arthur Kaplan Art Co.
FIND THE PROPERTY YOU NEED.PROPERTY SEARCH
CONTACT US TODAY
Featured Real Estate Listings
Commercial 841 SLIGO AVE,
SILVER SPRING, MD 20910
Rare opportunity to buy and develop in the downtown Silver Spring area. This two story building is currently for sale or for lease. The property consists of a 13,650 SF office building situated on 25,500 SF lot. Currently zoned CR this property offers commercial and residential development opportunities.VIEW LISTING
Residential 9636 BEMAN WOODS WAY,
POTOMAC, MD 20854
SPECTACULAR light filled PARDOE BUILT end unit town home with amazing views and elevator! This 4 level home features gourmet kitchen, butler's pantry, formal dining room, family room, large master suite & 4th floor guest suite/entertaining room complete with roof top deck overlooking manicured lawn. The spacious family room with sunken study opens to private patio and walkway.VIEW LISTING
Residential 3024 TILDEN ST NW #304C,
WASHINGTON, DC 20008
CORNER UNIT in sought after NORTH CLEVELAND PARK. This sun-filled, dual exposure, 1 bedroom/ 1 bath sun filled living room w/built in bookshelves & fireplace, master bdrm with 2 windows, upgraded kitchen w/gas cooking, granite counters & stainless steel appliances, sep dining area, own Air Conditioning unit. Remodeled @ 5 years ago!VIEW LISTING