About James Dailey
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Emory University: Atlanta, Georgia
- Master of Business Administration, Finance
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Wake Forest University: Winston-Salem, N.C.
- B.A., Psychology
- Cum Laude
- Chambers Management, Inc
- Owner, President and Chief Financial Officer for corporation;
- Responsible for all financial statements, tax returns, budgets, payroll and in general entire accounting function for organization;
- Developed and coordinated entire business plan including acquisition and development of real estate management business; and
- Coordinated and managed development of Chambers Management, Inc. from conceptual stage to company that now manages more than 9,000 units for over ninety homeowner/condominium associations.
- Coakley Realty Management LLC
- Part Owner and Executive Officer;
- Responsible for management operations, budgets and accounting;
- Worked with Rory Coakley to coordinate and manage development of business from conceptual stage to company that now manages more than 100 properties, both commercial and residential with more than 200 tenants; and
- Properties managed include single family homes, office buildings, shopping centers, retail, warehouses, embassy buildings, university student housing, etc.
- Arthur Andersen and Co
- Staff accountant with Audit Division for six months; and
- Tax Division for eighteen months – prepared individual partnership and corporate tax returns as well as performed tax research, tax audits, etc.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Real Estate Broker
FIND THE PROPERTY YOU NEED.PROPERTY SEARCH
CONTACT US TODAY
Featured Real Estate Listings
Under ContractFlex (Condo)100 Executive Drive,
PRICE REDUCED!!! Reliable investment property, fully leased. Excellent location right off 606, adjacent to Dulles Airport. This flex/office condo is Unit #2, and is divided into two units, each just under 5,000 SF. The First floor is built out as office/warehouse, and the Second floor is office.VIEW LISTING
Residential 20700 Ashburn Station Pl,
Ashburn, VA 20147
Beautifully renovated and meticulously maintained, this fabulous brick colonial is located in one of historic Ashburn's most desirable neighborhoods and sought-after school pyramids - Cedar Lane/Trailside/Stone Bridge! Gracefully sited on a premium corner lot (nearly half an acre), this property showcases all the distinctive details you are looking for.VIEW LISTING