About Brian King
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- DC & MD Licensed real estate agent since 2010
- DC, MD, VA Licensed Certified General Real Property Appraiser since 2005
- West Virginia University, Bachelor of Science 2003
Brian King has over 10 years’ experience in the real estate industry. He is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Maryland and District of Columbia. Mr. King is a 2003 graduate of West Virginia University where he started at cornerback and safety. Brian was named MVP of the Gator Bowl in 2004 and signed an NFL free-agent contract with the Carolina Panthers. Mr. King began his real estate career in 2005 appraising commercial real estate. Brian joined Coakley Realty in the fall of 2014 and quickly became one of the top producers in the firm.
- National Association of Realtors (NAR) – member
- Maryland Association of Realtors (MAR) – member
- Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors (GCAAR) – member
WHAT MY CLIENTS SAY ABOUT ME
- Brian is assertive without being pushy and polite without being obsequious. – Sassan G.
- There are probably a dozen reasons why he made the process a delight from my position as a Buyer. Brian is a skilled and accomplished professional whose attention to detail is superb. He is intuitive about the needs of his clients and is extremely responsive. We found him very responsible, helpful and reliable and would highly recommend him. – Shauna R.
- I’ve purchased and sold several homes in my lifetime… Working with Brian took my home purchasing experience to a whole new level. He was professional and impressive in his knowledge and kind and thoughtful in his guidance. He kept me informed with every step along the way. His confidence and management of the specifics kept me at peace throughout the process. Would I use Brian again? Absolutely! –Anna P.
- Brian simply put is outstanding. He is a breath of fresh air in a very competitive Real Estate industry. Not only is he extremely knowledgeable about all things real estate, but he has a great attitude, is personable and honest. – Courtney L.
- Brian sold our house in 9 days!!! Nine days of hard work and attention to detail resulted in 2 satisfied clients. Brian started the process with diligent research on neighborhood and area home sales to determine the ideal list price. He spent countless hours working with the photographer to create a listing that attracted as many potential buyers as possible. And Brian followed up with all realtors after each appointment to determine buyer interest and to reschedule additional visits from interested buyers. We feel that this effort was a key to the quick sale of our home. Brian kept meticulous records throughout the process, ensured that we fully understood each step and documents we were signing. And last, Brian provided us with access to all related transaction documents through his cloud storage application. – John H.
FIND THE PROPERTY YOU NEED.PROPERTY SEARCH
CONTACT US TODAY
Featured Real Estate Listings
Under ContractFlex (Condo)100 Executive Drive,
PRICE REDUCED!!! Reliable investment property, fully leased. Excellent location right off 606, adjacent to Dulles Airport. This flex/office condo is Unit #2, and is divided into two units, each just under 5,000 SF. The First floor is built out as office/warehouse, and the Second floor is office.VIEW LISTING
Residential 20700 Ashburn Station Pl,
Ashburn, VA 20147
Beautifully renovated and meticulously maintained, this fabulous brick colonial is located in one of historic Ashburn's most desirable neighborhoods and sought-after school pyramids - Cedar Lane/Trailside/Stone Bridge! Gracefully sited on a premium corner lot (nearly half an acre), this property showcases all the distinctive details you are looking for.VIEW LISTING