About Brian King
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- DC & MD Licensed real estate agent since 2010
- DC, MD, VA Licensed Certified General Real Property Appraiser since 2005
- West Virginia University, Bachelor of Science 2003
Brian King has over 10 years’ experience in the real estate industry. He is a licensed real estate agent in the state of Maryland and District of Columbia. Mr. King is a 2003 graduate of West Virginia University where he started at cornerback and safety. Brian was named MVP of the Gator Bowl in 2004 and signed an NFL free-agent contract with the Carolina Panthers. Mr. King began his real estate career in 2005 appraising commercial real estate. Brian joined Coakley Realty in the fall of 2014 and quickly became one of the top producers in the firm.
- National Association of Realtors (NAR) – member
- Maryland Association of Realtors (MAR) – member
- Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors (GCAAR) – member
WHAT MY CLIENTS SAY ABOUT ME
- Brian is assertive without being pushy and polite without being obsequious. – Sassan G.
- There are probably a dozen reasons why he made the process a delight from my position as a Buyer. Brian is a skilled and accomplished professional whose attention to detail is superb. He is intuitive about the needs of his clients and is extremely responsive. We found him very responsible, helpful and reliable and would highly recommend him. – Shauna R.
- I’ve purchased and sold several homes in my lifetime… Working with Brian took my home purchasing experience to a whole new level. He was professional and impressive in his knowledge and kind and thoughtful in his guidance. He kept me informed with every step along the way. His confidence and management of the specifics kept me at peace throughout the process. Would I use Brian again? Absolutely! –Anna P.
- Brian simply put is outstanding. He is a breath of fresh air in a very competitive Real Estate industry. Not only is he extremely knowledgeable about all things real estate, but he has a great attitude, is personable and honest. – Courtney L.
- Brian sold our house in 9 days!!! Nine days of hard work and attention to detail resulted in 2 satisfied clients. Brian started the process with diligent research on neighborhood and area home sales to determine the ideal list price. He spent countless hours working with the photographer to create a listing that attracted as many potential buyers as possible. And Brian followed up with all realtors after each appointment to determine buyer interest and to reschedule additional visits from interested buyers. We feel that this effort was a key to the quick sale of our home. Brian kept meticulous records throughout the process, ensured that we fully understood each step and documents we were signing. And last, Brian provided us with access to all related transaction documents through his cloud storage application. – John H.
FIND THE PROPERTY YOU NEED.PROPERTY SEARCH
CONTACT US TODAY
Featured Real Estate Listings
Residential 9476 Newbridge Dr,
Potomac, MD 20854
ENTERTAINER'S DELIGHT! Stunning 2 acre lot located in sought after Falconhurst. Spectacular, private yard features newly renovated pool, pool house w/ FB, tennis courts & beautiful sun filled patio. Enjoy the spacious kitchen, formal living & dining rooms,1st floor office, fin bsmt, storage & 3 car garage. Two story family room features over sized windows & offers scenic views of the backyard.VIEW LISTING
Lot 11013 Riverwood Dr,
Rockville, MD 20854
GORGEOUS 2+ acre lot in heart of Potomac. At the end of prestigious Riverwood Drive, this lot is on a cul de sac. Public water & sewer & gas available. Enjoy all that Potomac has to offer: Potomac Village features shops, restaurants, supermarkets, Starbucks and more! Outdoor enthusiasts will love Swains Lock & Great Falls Park. Country Clubs, equestrian facilities,& sought after schools nearby.VIEW LISTING
Residential 23400 Woodfield Rd,
Gaithersburg, MD 20882
Mitchell & Best Home on gorgeous 2+ acre lot in Watkins Preserve - a subdision offering 5 additional lots! 5,700 SF (3,934 fin above grade) incl. 4 bdrms, 3.5 baths, 2 car gar, & a full W/O bsmt. 1st fl features office, formal liv& dining rms, gourmet kitchen w/ cntr island, brkfast area & lg family rm w/ FP. Enjoy the gorgeous sunset views from the spacious deck!VIEW LISTING